02-25-2001 ChangeLog for pilot-link 0.9.5-pre5

David A. Desrosiers hacker@gnu-designs.com
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 17:00:52 -0800 (PST)

	If anyone has last-minute patches or fixes, please feel free to
email them to the list, or to me directly. This is today's fixes. I'm
winding down to get a -pre5 out and some snapshots for people to test.
I'll put the pre5 snapshot up on the main website today.

------------------------------
2001-02-25 David A. Desrosiers

        * memos.c: Fixed the detection of the %ENV for PILOTPORT
          and the device name from pi_device to argv[1] (Bob Wittig)

          pilot-xfer.c: Fix for reporting the databases not found
          db[dbcount]->name (Bob Wittig)

          pilot-addresses: More PILOTPORT detection fixes, also no
          longer ignoring the quiet flag if passed to the app (Bob
          Wittig)

          libsock/Makefile.os2: Fixes for pisock.def

          man/install-memo.1, man/pilot-xfer.1,
          man/pilot-addresses.1: Manpage updates (Bob Wittig)

          sync-plan.PL: Added capability to authenticate to the
          Netplan Server (Mark Peletier)