NewsTweets von @WiPSCE2014
Remember submission categories and formatting guidelines, and please don't forget to anonymize your submission before uploading! See the Call for Papers for details.
- Submission deadline: Monday, July 7, 2014
- Re-submission deadline (*): Monday, July 14, 2014
- Notification of acceptance: Monday, September 15, 2014
- Submission of revised manuscripts: Sunday, October 6, 2014
- Early Registration deadline: Monday, October 20, 2014
Research in primary and secondary computing education is a young field with strong ties to national educational systems. Nevertheless, its theories, methods, and results are internationally applicable and of interest to researchers and practitioners in the field.
WiPSCE aims at improving the exchange of research and practice relevant to teaching and learning in primary and secondary computing education, teacher training, and related research.
WiPSCE has its roots in a long-running workshop of the German computing education community.
Questions? Please contact Carsten Schulte (Dept. of Computer Science Education, Freie Universität; Berlin), Judith Gal-Ezer (Dept. of Mathematics and Computer Science, Open University of Israel) or Michael E. Caspersen (Centre for Science Education, Aarhus University).