[personal profile] mjg59
After four and a half years at Red Hat, I'm about to take the three weeks of holiday I've built up and am then heading off to Nebula at the beginning of December. I'm still planning on being active in UEFI and Secure Boot development, and don't expect anything to change in terms of my Fedora involvement. It's been a fun time here, so just imagine that I'm writing something about exciting future challenges while I go back to saying goodbye to people.

nebula tl;dr

Date: 2012-11-09 05:19 pm (UTC)
From: (Anonymous)
Is Nebula FLOSS? Web site looked suspiciously enterprisy,

Re: nebula tl;dr

Date: 2012-11-10 06:42 am (UTC)
marahmarie: my initials (MM) (Default)
From: [personal profile] marahmarie
suspiciously enterprisy

Yes, it does! Much more spit and polish than one might expect, I suppose. Hmmm.

congratulations

Date: 2012-11-09 05:25 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ian.mckellar.org
I only know a few of the people at Nebula (I worked with the Anso Labs / Rackspace folks a few startups ago) but they're all fantastic people.

Congrats