PDA

View Full Version : Skateboarder friend has a problem

hungryrollerblader
September 19th, 2006, 01:55 PM
Ok, I have this skateboarder friend, who got a sponsorship from the local skate shop. Personally, I think he pushes wood better than anyone else at my park. All the other wood-pushers are saying stuff behinh his back now, about how much he doesn't deserve the sponsorship, and how they're better, and its SOOOOOOO EASY to tell that they're all jealous. I feel bad for my friend. What should I say to them.

PS: Most of the other skateboarders are "woodpushers" which means they make fun of my rollerblading.

Take
September 19th, 2006, 05:33 PM
Tell them to quit bein' pussies and say it to his face or you'll just tell him.

one_in_two_hundred
September 19th, 2006, 06:06 PM
I agree with Take. If they had any balls at all, they'd say it straight up to him. But alas, you can't stop jealousy from showin up, so the only real way to pwn these guys, is for your friend to speak with his skill. If he's as good as you say he is, sooner or later everyone else will realize it

fablemaker2
September 20th, 2006, 01:35 AM
When you're all together, say the things (they are saying), but as if you're just coming up with it, but in a definitely joking way. Your friend will come up with the same response, but in a joking way...no fights, eh?

nick0
September 22nd, 2006, 06:46 AM
go like this:
you- "are you sponsored"
them-"no, but-(you interrupt)"
you-"thats f'ing right"

lee-mcdonald
September 22nd, 2006, 07:04 PM
amen to that