Your time is precious. Focus on your customers.
June 18, 2017
Manage your leads and clients like a pro with this kick-ass B2B CRM tool
In a world with hundreds of CRMs, we've always been afraid of promoting just one...
That is until we met our new boo: Salesflare.
Closing sales is fun.
Chasing customers, keeping track, and staying up to date with clients isn't.
When was your last contact? Are they opening your emails? What did your customer tweet? What other social profiles do they have?
Where is that PDF you sent a while back?
Just ask, Salesflare knows.
Salesflare is an intelligent CRM that will minimize the time you spend inputting data so you can spend time maximizing sales.
Salesflare will do these amazing things for you (plus more):
- Magically imports customer contact info. Salesflare automatically gathers and imports contact information from emails, email signatures, and social profiles so you are always up-to-date on your customers.
- Logs meetings and calls. By syncing up with your calendar and mobile phone, it logs meetings and phone calls for you. (Now you can clear your desk of all those post-its.)
- Shows you a smart overview of all your opportunities. See what is due and what you need to do to get it done. Feel free to follow up later or pass the opportunity to another team member.
- Tracks how your customers are engaging. Are they opening your emails? Did they visit your website? Which pages were they interested in? Tracking information is stored per customer and is revealed to you as real-time notifications.
- Integrates your current sales tools. Whether you're integrating with Zapier or building on the API, your productivity will be boosted.
My favorite part is that Salesflare works right in my email inbox, such as Gmail and Outlook.
Traditionally, you have to pay $360 per year to use this spectacular sales tool.
Totally worth it if it helps you close more sales.
But... Sumolings are getting their typical VIP treatment and getting lifetime access to Salesflare for just $39!
And, you will have help from the Salesflare team with any importing and integrations.
We like how Salesflare stacks up against the competition because it's not as complicated as some of the more expensive CRMs, but it's also much more powerful than most simpler ones.
Here are some of the other cool features we like:
- Documents and other files organized automatically. Finding those files you sent to customers has never been this easy.
- In-depth customer knowledge. Track what customers are tweeting, if they've opened your emails, which links they clicked, and more.
- Dashboard insights. Check the dashboard to for a visual pat on the back.
Basically, this is the CRM you have been looking for (even if you didn't know you were looking for one).
And at only $39 for lifetime access, you should jump on this right away.
Don't risk having to spend hours every week inputting customer data and keeping up with your clients.
P.S. Salesflare will integrate with Better Proposals for you Sumolings who also bought that deal ;)