The BDcraft forum has migrated.
You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums

[128x - 16x] Balkon's WeaponMod v1.12.0 - Now with katanas!

28 replies [Last post]
crumbl3d's picture
crumbl3d
I am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/eIW9C.png)

Throw a spear in a zombie's head! Cut a skeleton in half with your brand new halberd! Shoot some slimes in pieces with an old musket! And more!

Info

I was making an update for tekkit lite patch and I came across this mod which had some missing textures. I found them on the forums but they were scattered all over the place. So I decided to make one neat zip that contains everything the latest version of the mod needs. And this is it!

Preview

Preview: click to enlarge

Downloads

Patches for MC1.5.2

Patches for MC1.4.7

Older Versions:

Changelog

Spoiler: Highlight to view
Update 3:
- Katanas! All of them! Cool

IMAGE(http://bdcraft.net/achievements/...)

Update 2:
- Made the patch work with the latest version of the mod - v1.11.3 for Minecraft 1.5.2. (file structure changed a bit)
- Changed links to bitly just so I can see the stats, dropbox doesn't allow this. I gain no money off of it since it just shortens the links and allows me to view stats.

Update 1:
- Added a patch for Minecraft 1.5.1.
- Thanks to PantherX for making it work with 1.5.1.

Initial release:
- Fixed item textures because they were a bit off (spear end wasn't on the stick Very Happy).

Thanks to:

• Sphax - for making the original patch
  • CadenDonuts - for making the boomerangs
  • PantherX - for making more bayonets for the musket (present in 1.5.2 version only)
  • FederalNickel - for making the missing spear and halberd textures
  • Anselm - for making the cannon texture

Comments

crumbl3d's picture
crumbl3d
I am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Sphax, I think that gallery preview is broken. It tints the whole screen whereas it should tint the background only. Can you fix it?

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=crumbl3d]Sphax, I think that gallery preview is broken. It tints the whole screen whereas it should tint the background only. Can you fix it?[/quote]
So it isn't just me huh Tongue I'll let him know.

Zakol's picture
Zakol
I searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=HanFox][quote=crumbl3d]Sphax, I think that gallery preview is broken. It tints the whole screen whereas it should tint the background only. Can you fix it?[/quote]
So it isn't just me huh Tongue I'll let him know.[/quote]

No, I can see the preview, unless this has already been fixed Hmm

crumbl3d's picture
crumbl3d

[quote=Zakol][quote=HanFox][quote=crumbl3d]Sphax, I think that gallery preview is broken. It tints the whole screen whereas it should tint the background only. Can you fix it?[/quote]
So it isn't just me huh Tongue I'll let him know.[/quote]

No, I can see the preview, unless this has already been fixed :/[/quote]

It's not fixed yet. Once it previews the image it makes the whole screen dark instead of just leaving the image normal.

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Well I let Sphax know and he blame a jQuery update and said he'd look. If it's not fixed by Wednesday I'll remind him.

PantherX's picture
PantherX
I searched for an answer myselfI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Balkon's has been updated to work with Minecraft 1.5.1.

To celebrate here's a 128x patch with all the new stuff added. It's been fully tested so everything should work. Just extract directly into your Sphax texturepack.

I'll put in it's own thread tomorrow or something. I've been working on this throughout the day (while home with the flu Winking ) and I'm tired as hell.

crumbl3d's picture
crumbl3d

[quote=PantherX]Balkon's has been updated to work with Minecraft 1.5.1.

To celebrate here's a 128x patch with all the new stuff added. It's been fully tested so everything should work. Just extract directly into your Sphax texturepack.

I'll put in it's own thread tomorrow or something. I've been working on this throughout the day (while home with the flu Winking ) and I'm tired as hell.[/quote]

I can add it here if you want. I mean I can resize it and reupload it. Tongue

HanFox's picture
HanFox

[quote=crumbl3d]Anselm - for making the canyon texture[/quote]

Canyon, ey? Tongue

crumbl3d's picture
crumbl3d

[quote=HanFox][quote=crumbl3d]Anselm - for making the canyon texture[/quote]

Canyon, ey? :P[/quote]

Yep, why do you ask?

HanFox's picture
HanFox

[quote=crumbl3d][quote=HanFox][quote=crumbl3d]Anselm - for making the canyon texture[/quote]

Canyon, ey? :P[/quote]

Yep, why do you ask?[/quote]

No reason.