50th District Court

 Content Editor


​​The 50th District Court is a State of Michigan Court which is administered by four elected District Judges who serve 6 year terms:

This site is designed to help you find legal assistance, learn about Michigan law, and represent yourself in some legal matters. 
This site does not provide legal advice.

 Court Announcements

ADA Requests for Accommodations

Local Administrative Order No. 2016 is issued in accordance with the American with Disabilities Act and Persons with Disabilities Civil Rights Act, as well as other Michigan statutory authority law.  The 50th District Court established this order to assure that individuals with disabilities have equal and full access to the judicial system.  Nothing in this order shall be construed to impose limitations or to invalidate the remedies, rights, and procedures accorded to any qualified individual with disabilities under state or federal law.

50th District Court LAO 2016-Request for Accommodations by Persons with Disabilities

 Court Closings

The 50th District Court will be closed on Wednesday, September 20th, 2017 at 3:00 p.m. for staff training.  Regular Court hours will resume on Thursday, September 21st, 2017 at 8:30 a.m.

 Court Hours

The 50th District Court hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The Court is closed Saturdays, Sundays & Holidays.


An after hours drop box is available 24 hours per day. It is located at the front of the Court House near the door. The Court accepts personal checks with proper identification in most instances. Bonds posted must be in cash, certified check or surety.


 Court Parking Options

​Metered parking is available in the downtown Pontiac area to those who visit the 50th District Court.  Parking is also available at the Southwest corner of Saginaw and Huron (M59) streets for a fee of $3. 

 Make Court Payments Online

The Court accepts payments online using Visa, MasterCard, Discover or Electronic Check.

For past due, suspended FAC/FCJ citations or for Probation Department payments: you must call the Court to obtain the exact amount needed to clear your past due, suspended or probation matters.