[Merry Christmas 2017] Vertisy v90, Mushy Pro v179, Nox v176, Rien v83, Evan Client

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    69Posts

Re: [Merry Christmas 2017] Vertisy v90, Mushy Pro v179, Nox v176, Rien v83, Evan Clie

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

thank you for the yearly dose of rz drama
    ms is dead

True MemberRank
    Nov 2012 Join Date
    BaniLocation
    613Posts

Re: [Merry Christmas 2017] Vertisy v90, Mushy Pro v179, Nox v176, Rien v83, Evan Clie

Ah I get what's going on here, stop beating around the bush the ones you have a problem with is me. I never considered Borlea as a friend, and I am 100% positive that you did not either since you was talking shit about Borlea since you met the kid. Especially the fact that he dropped the guilds table and kept quiet about it during Solaxia. Yes I did call him out publicly, he was just that guy in the Skype chat who we should have not given any access to the git. You deserved the shit you got for hiding your identity, talking shit about us, and taking work from Rien and claiming it as your own.

You claiming to feel sorry about releasing Rien? You did not want to hurt twdtwd? You did it right here, your reason for releasing Rien did not make sense, especially since you said you "like and respected" the guy. Now I know you are also friends with Zygon, did you ask his permission before releasing the Evan client as well? Or did you say fuck it, I don't give a fuck about that.

Since it seems like I am the only one being honest here. You know I didn't like you much either since you never liked criticism, it was either your way or the highway. For example how you hated any external calls to the JS files, which is why the Solaxia sources has a lot of things broken like multi-worlds, mini-dungeons, etc. I know I have broken some stuff to in my time. At least I have the balls to take criticism, and care to listen to the opinion of others.

Now Borlea/Arnah, the little shit ball the doesn't have the guts to defend himself in person or online. You deserved the way I came at you, because you paraded around like you were the best. While you had access to our sources the entire time. You hid you identity to what meme? Your memes aren't funny, you are just a sad little boy. You publicly attack the developers and the player-base. A "friend" wouldn't do that.

I also keep seeing that you are all using the term "back stab" a lot in this thread? Must be a new trend on Ragezone. I am going to let you in on a little secret. The ones here that was back stabbed was us, and has been the case since what? Solaxia? Which Borlea intentionally spawned items in for his friends, We had to kick someone off the Rien team for a similar offense. Borlea also dropped the guilds table through the SQL command (thank you Kevin). The only way we found out was through Zygon's meme detective skills.

I am quite sure when that happened, Aria(sharpacex) was pissed off and started talking shit about Borlea since he/she was back-stabbed. Or how twdtwd gave him access to the git during what? Xepheus? Because twdtwd was looking to assemble a team together to get another project going. He given access to Borlea to teach him, and to also have the help.
    Then I started working with twdtwd again. The development team became Xari, twdtwd, and I. We were fixing, and shooting commits back and forth. I remember when I fixed the bug with mob movement which caused the 3rd person disconnection when certain mobs like Margana cast a skill. He also "fixed" it around the same time I did. Funny right? Then a couple of months later, we find out that Arnah's true identity. The one that is talking shit, using exploits on Rien and not reporting them is none other than Borlea himself. Which we would have not deduced if it wasn't for detective meme. Which is what pissed me off. That is where I had enough of the kid, and started going off on him. Which he had coming to him. I guess the moral of the story is, if you are going to start working with a team. Do a mental verification check to see if they can actually act for themselves, not twist and bend the rules, and also don't have an Borlea/Arnah.

I am just glad Nautilus is stored elsewhere.

I hope the community enjoys their Christmas present.
    Last edited by even; 6 Hours Ago at 04:58 PM.

MemberRank
    May 2016 Join Date
    VenezuelaLocation
    116Posts

@Incluso @even
    They should do as Moogra did a long time ago.Let go of the "legal" source so that nobody credits this man and that's it, he had another concept of him but reading all that, it's a disgrace.From now on what they should do is clean their source, access and expel anyone who doubts a little their fiedilidad.Believe me that I would do that, for this reason also in our project we are only two, apart from the fact that ragezone is dead long ago "maplestory" what is left is shit.

If you were to release the source of rien, until the revision that this man released .. who knows what else can have those files inside.
    Merry Christmas
    RealMapleStory v75
    Multi Language English / Spanish / Portuguese

True MemberRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    Nightmare RealmLocation
    366Posts

Here we go again, mapledev being mapledev since 2008. Nothing sums up a new year like a few leaked sources and thread arguments.

MemberRank
    Mar 2016 Join Date
    25Posts

Quote Originally Posted by even View Post
    Now Borlea/Arnah, the little shit ball the doesn't have the guts to defend himself in person or online. You deserved the way I came at you, because you paraded around like you were the best. While you had access to our sources the entire time.
    Defend myself from what? The numerous attacks I get without anyone confronting me first in a DM/PM? Only information I get about what people think of me is from others I talk to, never the person attacking or blaming me personally.

Now I don't know if this next part is suppose to be connected in some way but me having your source pretty much means nothing, it doesn't help me do anything I did. Everything I tested on rien was months of development later and technically it should of helped improve your source as I never did anything for personal gain.

Me saying I had a dupe should of been enough info to look into the logs and find the source I did it from in minutes but you guys have clearly said to me multiple times your logs were definitely lackluster back then.

Btw I never complained I had anything fixed under Arnah to the Rien team until months after I got kicked from the team, and I haven't 'backstabbed' since solaxia days but you still somehow keep a grudge after 2 years.

But whatever, if you guys want to keep attacking and blaming me I guess I can give you something to blame me for.
    Last edited by Arnah; 32 Minutes Ago at 10:45 PM.

Alpha MaleRank
    Apr 2008 Join Date
    1,772Posts

@even what are you talking about, your "team" will never release Nautilus. Its been almost a month with no announcements or release date and your having @maplefreak26 spam founders packs to cover the costs to run rien, so tell me what source is there to leak if your not even going to open.

for all this talk about everyone who doesnt have balls, you should grow a pair and learn from your mistakes of poor security... get off your high horse
    why did god curse us with the abilities to make search engines but not give us the knowledge on how to use them?

[PHP][MapleStory] v142 GD Character Image Display - Link
    [PHP] Image to HTML - Link

Sabe.io - Learn HTML, CSS, JavaScript and more! - Alans a ©uck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement