- All units come complete with full pads, which cover the frame, corners, and springs.
- Pads are 1.25” thick cross-link polyethylene, closed cell foam that resists moisture absorption.
- Impact absorbing pads cushion against shock and spring back into shape.
- TrampMaster covers the pads with California prop. 65 compliant 18oz. vinyl.
- Angle iron construction.
- 1/4” round rod zig zag wire welded on for spring attachment.
- Pre-Drilled holes staggered on top and side for pit attachment.
BED & SPRINGS
- TrampMaster offers several different beds in two sizes (6’ x 12’ and 7’ x 14’), the US String, Dave Ross, Super Mesh, Web, High Performance black poly, and a standard black poly beds.
- The Pit Trampoline can come in 9” or 10” springs depending on your needs.
BOLT PACKAGES (optional)
- Bolt packages with wedge and mushroom spikes available to attach frames to concrete walls.