Yahoo Home

Today, we are excited to announce new updates to the Yahoo app on iOS and Android and Yahoo homepage. Learn more

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 23rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  105 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1306 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hopelessly LEFT

Report the news....DON'T try to sway me to the LEFT.....You need to be CENTER if you want to be a legitimate reporting site. EVERY article is SO FAR LEFT that you're about to fall off my screen....WOOOOOPS....there you went......GONE !!!!!!!

72nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  17 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Yahoo is no longer my home page and I will not be renewing my paid account. Media bias is one thing, it is something else. Corrupt!

You have moved from somewhat tolerably biased to downright corrupt. And useless.Yahoo news will no longer be my hope page (there for no more ad clicks) and my paid account will no longer be renewed.

10th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  127 comments  ·  New Yahoo News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Start reporting the actual news.

I have always used yahoo to get news from around the country and world. Yahoo has stopped reporting actual news and is spreading propaganda. Go back to the reporting non bias stories and let the reader make their own de

132nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Equal Representation - Presidential Coverage

Please try not to bash out president so much, be more equal to both sides. I like to utilize Yahoo for news but am very sick of seeing all of the lopsided media coverage. I know for a matter of fact there are positives coming from the republican party and i also know for a fact there are negatives coming from the democratic party. I don't want to see negative only on the Democratic party but i'd like to see more equal representation of our president, give him a chance, he's doing a good job.

128th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I do not need a banner to "click here" to see unwanted and annoying videos. I have done everything I can to stop unwanted videos.

Put a box to click to disable the annoying videos in the news articles. I can read and do not need the distraction nor do I need a talking head spoon feeding me. I know Yahoo has lowered standards, but some of us still read! Let us opt out of the video ****

15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  248 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Little children, STOP playing Political Games....you are supposed to be Journalists, NOT Political Putas....get it? you are TRANSPARENT

Stop bullshiting with your LeftF#$% ideals....you are supposed to be UNBIASED, remember? NO ONE is interested in your Political Insights about ANYTHING.....you are TRANSPARENT as ****

102nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. All the Complaints, Nothing Gets Done

Nothing going on to Fix Yahoo ... Same error going on as I've posted before ... and all Yahoo does is post the same help article that Does Nothing ... So, what do you people do ???

187th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. filter sources

Please allow us to filter news sources so were not force-fed biased news pieces. Thank you

160th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. STOP manipulating opinion by censoring the opinions posted

PLEASE EXPLAIN why the following is rejected from being posted for any reason other than YAHOO trying to manipulate the opinions posted in comments..... WHAT CONTENT does YAHOO find offensive in the following...: Companies like Papa Johns are just following the SAME business plan perfected by Walmart of playing the game of NOT PAYING their EMPLOYEES... making EVERY TAXPAYER subsidize their business' by those employees collecting WELFARE while they themselves pocket the 'Gravy Train'.... Just goes to show you how strung-along the gullible actually are and how THEY THEMSELVES are supporting the WELFARE STATE that they all whine about..... TELL…

205th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 171st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. "Read more" links

90 % of your "Read more" links are broken and take you to an old yahoo page, about baby charlie. I really enjoy scrolling through the page and reading different articles, which that link messes up for me. Please fix ASAP!

82nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  28 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 243rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. why not give the users the option to filter selected news outlets so we can see more of what interests us and not what doesn't.

why not give the users the option to filter selected news outlets so we can see more of what interests us and not what doesn't.

176th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Stop with the fake news!!!

Why don't I have the option to remove your fake political news and click-bait articles from my feed? You allow me to remove every other category but not politics? I'm tired of seeing your biased opinions and liberal agenda pushed on us. It's time to change.

48th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  26 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Stop the anti-Trump propaganda!

Moving on from Yahoo! For 2 days straight (and this isn't the first time on the topic) you have on your homepage about the Bill that could remove the President from office. Stop trying to incite another civil war! If you would read the 25th amendment you would know that in order for this to happen it would need the cooperation of the Vice-President as he would be the deciding vote on such action. So change the record and report news that is actually something of relevance.

45th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  28 comments  ·  New Yahoo News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Please return to classic viewing on mobile devices.

New homepage format is horrible.
    Return to what works

34th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I want the old home page back

I want the old home page

35th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. remove banner ad

Please remove banner ad from my home page.

271st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base