VisionPro Machine Vision Software Features
VisionPro® software is the leading PC-based vision software that empowers users to quickly set up and deploy even the most challenging 2D and 3D vision applications—no matter which camera or frame grabber they use.
Proven in more than 700,000 installations worldwide, the VisionPro tool library performs a wide range of functions from geometric object location and inspection to identification and measurement.
- Powerful vision tools (including PatMax®, LineMax™, OCRMax™ and IDMax®) perform accurate and repeatable inspections.
- With an extensive .NET class library and user controls, users can fully integrate VisionPro software into automation equipment.
- Cognex Designer and VisionPro QuickBuild™ let you configure acquisition, select and optimize vision tools and make pass/fail decision without programming.
- Fully compatible with latest Windows® environments and supports Microsoft 64-bit operating systems to meet the demands of larger cameras and greater pixel depth.
- Supports a broad range of Cognex Industrial Cameras and most 3rd party cameras through the Cognex Acquisition Alliance program.
Ordering VisionPro with Cognex USB Dongle, 8704e, CC24, or VC5 Hardware
VisionPro software are provided together when you order the Cognex USB Dongle, 8704e GigE cameras interface card, CC24 IO, and VC5 vision controller. Visit the Ordering Information
section for how to order and obtain Cognex VisionPro.
Compatible with Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 10 (64bit only) in five languages
For more information on the Cognex products
Contact Sales | Get Product Pricing | Get a Product Demo