Singapore Entertainment

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. How to get myspace apps in my yahoo acct?

How to get myspace apps in my yahoo acct?

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. You guys should really check where you ad leads to.

You should really check where your ad leads to.

I clicked asiadirect car insurance advert and

1. It took a minute to load
    2. It brought me to log in page for asiadirect returning customers.

Genuine customers like me get disappointed with both yahoo and asiadirect.

Here is the link. I am not sure if it is alive by the time you click on it.

https://secure.directasia.com/motor/quote/start?utm_source=amnet+rtb&utm_medium=display&utm_term=site+retargeting+raymond+160x600&utm_content=car+quote+start&utm_campaign=2015_car_q3

4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. STOP SPAMMING YAHOO APPS ON MOBILE PHONE IM USING PC!!!

Can't click photos because of spamming YAHOO APPS on MOBILE...IM USING PC HELLLOOOO!!!

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Yahoo Entertainment but hardly any news on local celebrities mostly **** kpop and hk tvb artistes

Yahoo Entertainment but hardly any news on local celebrities mostly **** kpop and hk tvb artistes

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. microsoft furbee

your lee sack british gov lower british flag queen got sign president got vote? your lee nblock give people 500000 for land give them paper leave location by date. your lee nblock give queen 100000 for land give them paper leave location by date.
    your land they build apartment you buy house owe 500000. pay tax pay interest 500000. your army people work inside army die. kate got ask your people go army? so why need to report ? you dont even listen to the queen? army optional. your isd go into people house got sign? then why loan 750m…

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. What the **** and **** the add this about K..Kumar????? the abbusing words are used in the add Parties *** and much more what the **** this

What the **** and **** the add this about K..Kumar????? the abbusing words are used in the add Parties *** and much more what the **** this

4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. What the **** and **** the add this about K..Kumar????? the abbusing words are used in the add Parties *** and much more what the **** this

In Yahoo mail service Homepage what the ******* add about K..Kumar
    the abbusing words used and an un wanted picture are displying again and again..remove it imediatly....

4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Can you please kindly not to post articles with ****** content

Dear Yahoo Singapore, you have readers of all ages, young and old. Can you please don't post articles with ****** content. Examples: celebrities not wearing underwear, bra etc. It is very unhealthy for our children.
    Thank you.

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Dear Yahoo newsroom I wonder if you received my email as you did ask me to send it to your email address? I have asked for confirmation of

Dear Yahoo newsroom

I wonder if you received my email as you did ask me to send it to your email address? I have asked for confirmation of my email about three times already but there has been no reply. Appreciate your confirmation. Thanks!

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Moderate all racist comments

I wonder how you let absolutely racist comments fly? Your most posts on India or selectively crime news and on top of that you let racial hatered spread through comments.
    Totally unexpected of Yahoo! like organization.

8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Korean Idol Trainers Open Dance Academy In Singapore

Officially opened this February 2013 , Brave Dancers Academy is ready to spread the KPOP fever here in Singapore. The professional dance academy has instructors all the way from South Korea giving out dance lessons. Brave Dancers, previously worked with Shinee, Afterschool, T-ARA, BAP and their home idols Brave Girls and Bigstar. Wanna dance like a KPOP star? Brave Dancers academy is located at No:20 , Peck Seah Street, #03-00, Singapore, 079312
    Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/bravedancers.sg

4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Syahida Kamarudin = horrible writer

this person constantly gets facts, names, countries wrong. please educate this so called "writer" and stop this person from consistently making mistakes. thank you.

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Rang De Holi 2013 biggest holi event celebrating Festival of Colors in Singapore on 31st march 2013 at ECP @Meyer Coast

A Premium and Exclusive Holi just for you.

Be part of the BIGGEST HOLI EVENT in Singapore " Rang De Holi 2013" Organised jointly by Vevents & GsvTec .

The Event features
    Holi at the beach with live DJ Music
    Play area for kids
    Eco friendly Natural colours
    Lots of performances & networking
    Delicious Indian food

A complete entertainment package at a picturesque beach location.

More Details coming Soon..Tickets on www.etickets.sg

YEAH DIL MANGE MORE ....we have exclusive offers just for you

EVERY one gets a Welcome drink ..THANDAI + Natural Eco Friendly Color.

NOW EXTENDED TIME until 4pm

EARLY…

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. South Korea Group - Dalmatian (DMTN) Heads for first live show in Singapore

Dalmatian (DMTN) Heads for first live show in Singapore
    JNation Entertainment presents Dalmatian (DMTN) Live in Singapore 2013. A one-night only showcase not to be missed as it will feature songs off their new upcoming album. This will be DMTN’s very first showcase in Singapore as well as South East Asia, promised to be a spectacular one!
    Since switching to a new label, 2Works Entertainment, the 5-member group from South Korea consisting of Inati, Simon, Jeesu, Daniel and Donglim will be making a comeback with a brand new image and name. From now, they will be known as DMTN, an…

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How can I post on your events page for a concert that is happening on the 19 January 2013 at the Kallang Theatre. ?

how do I include this item into your events calender for concert?

Spiritual Rhythm

This is for the first time ever a sacred Syrian music being presented here in Singapore Kallang Theatre.
    A first in Singapore, a sacred music being performed by a group of Singaporean graduates from the Syrian University.

18 member crooning the beautiful songs in an authentic ancient complex music scales of Maqamat System. It's beauty is to be experience as such.

19 January 2013.
    6pm - 10.30pm
    Tickets : $98( sold out! ) , $68 , $38

Tickets are available online via: http://www.islamicevents.sg/event/3305

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. USS $68 4hr~Halloween Night2 only to have to queue for 2hrs for one haunted house

Pls do check out unhappy patrons who paid $68 for Halloween Night only to have to queue for 2hrs for one haunted house.It was overcrowded and there was rumours that they do not limit the no. of tickets. Many unhappy patrons posted on RWS FB page. Even those who paid $40 extra for an express pass had to queue for 45mins! Those that were not complainf and were not happy with plp who were... are the plp who worked there, the plp who write blog reviews and the plp who did not even go to the event!

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I want you guys to help me post about changi general hospital clinic U nurses, they're v rude shouted at us.

Hi yahoo,

I would like you to post about changi general hospital clinic u nurses. They're very very rude, shouted at us when we were talking nicely. Alot of my friends n family complain too. And they do romance infront patient I and my mom was witness it, no self behave n disgrace to the hospital! Kissing n hugging when is still working hours. Complain to the CEO and they don't bother at all. So I would like to publish this and make them improved n teach those nurses to behave well infront of patient or outsider. Thank you

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Singapore Entertainment

Feedback and Knowledge Base