US Search Desktop Bucket B

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search.

For support, click the link if you’d like help with the Search product or are having trouble accessing your account.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your Search product feedback, we are listening!

Also help change the way over a billion people experience the world every month. Join our Yahoo Yodeler Community and be the first to try new Yahoo products and let us know what you think. To learn more or register, visit the Yodelers Website.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve your Search experience.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Your seach engine provides poor results

Your seach engine continually changes my search request to some other form. Why can't you just search with what I type?

4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  I have a problem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I can not open portfolio to edit...says Engineers working on it

I can not open portfolio to edit...says Yahoo Engineers working on it, severals days now...... ???

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  I have a problem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Toolbar

My idea is...how about yahoo stops adding buttons automatically to my toolbar.I have it just the way I like it and do not need Yahoo adding sports or any other buttons.

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I have a suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Improve the small image list on the right-hand side

1. Open Yahoo! image search
    2. Enter any search string [you would get the list of found pics]
    3. Click one of them [It'd open a special page for viewing pictures]
    4. There's a small list of pictures on the right-hand side. Place mouse over it
    Result: scrollbar showed up, what caused image list to have 3 images in a row instead of 4 by default. So if you were viewing a pic in the end of the list, you'll end up viewing pics placed at (approximately) 3/4 of the list (because the height of the list became 4/3 of…

4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Missing I4U News in News Sources

http://www.i4u.com does not show up in news search results.

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 'my three sons, where are they now?' that is NOT a picture of meredith macrae, that is joan bennett (i believe)

the picture of Meredith macrae in the 'my 3 sons, where are they now' is not her, it is joan Bennett, I believe

4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

US Search Desktop Bucket B

Feedback and Knowledge Base