2017 Lockyer Valley Business Training & Apprenticeship Awards
The Lockyer Valley Business, Training and Apprenticeship Awards is a night where we come together to celebrate and recognise the local business community. It's a chance for those that are leading in innovation and excellence to be recognised and rewarded.
The Lockyer Valley Regional Council is proud to once again host the Award presentations. Outstanding businesses and exceptional employees are plentiful in the Lockyer Valley and this was reflected in the great number and quality of the nominations received.
Spanish cooking sensation Miguel Maestre hosted this year's gala presentation event, much to the delight of the 400 strong crowd. Congratulations to all the finalists who were recognised on the night.
This year's winners are ...
- Business of the Year - The Barn and Scotty's Garage
- Mayor's Award - Harry and Miss Tiff Boutique
- Agriculture and Horticulture Production and Processing - Tamor Roses
- Food and Dining - Jak & Mo Taste Co
- Health and Fitness Services - Tabeel Lutheran Home
- Professional Services - Gatton Real Estate
- Large Retail - Schulte's Meat Tavern
- Retail - Laidley Jewellers
- Tourism - The Barn and Scotty's Garage
- Trade Services - R&F Steel Buildings
- Transport, Logisitics, Manufacturing and Agricultural Services - Lockyer Valley Waste Management
- Environmental and Sustainable - Rock Trade Industries
- Apprentice of the Year - Jayden Manteufel, Lockyer Automotive
- Trainee of the Year - Richard Blake, Serco Southern Queensland Correctional Centre
- Young Supervisor/Manager of the Year - Mitchell Brimblecombe, Qualipac Pty Ltd
- Employee of the Year - Sheree Chapman, Tamor Roses