The thigh is theÂ bestÂ place for making tattoos both of large scale and great sexuality.
WomenÂ can bare this part of a body distinctly fromÂ menÂ andÂ boys.
This gives the opportunity forÂ girlsÂ andÂ womenÂ to decorate such convenient places with expandedÂ picturesÂ of differentÂ designs.
Female thights are a symbol, which are concentrated with grace and sexual force.
Advantages of Thigh Tattoos
- There is a lot of space for developing your and your masterâ€™s imagination and creatingÂ uniqueand unusualÂ picturesof stylishÂ designsÂ and great power andÂ meaning.
- This kind of tattoo can hide some disadvantages of your figure, as well as emphasize on its strong sides.
- They are also practical and comfortable in the way that you can easily hide them under your everyday clothes and show it only when you want.
- Thigh tattoos force you to keep fit and try to preserve the elegance of your body as long as you can.
- Thigh tattoos give you the opportunity to develop yourÂ sketch, for example, to an ankle, belly or loins.
HowÂ PainfulÂ are Thigh Tattoos?
Thigh tattoos may be relativelyÂ painless, if not completely.
This is a fleshy part of peopleâ€™s body, where a lot of hypodermic fat is contained. But considering the fact that bearers of thigh tattoos areÂ girlsÂ andwomenÂ in most cases, it is obvious that their skin is thinner and more susceptible toÂ pain.
Thatâ€™s Â why there can be some blood when tattooing a thigh as well as unpleasant feelings. It is worth mentioning that thigh tattoos are mostly of large sizes and the process of making a tattoo is durable.
This also puts an accent on painfulÂ feelings, which accompany a tattoo.
MeaningÂ of Thigh Tattoos
Thigh tattoos are noticeable in some very popularÂ coolÂ sketches.
The most common tattoo on a thigh is a colorful majestic dragon.
Different cultures represent a lot of images of this mystique creature.
They are more or less appropriate both forÂ womenÂ andÂ men.
People who are fond of eastern culture prefer to use this image of wisdom, entire power and philosophical quests.
There are a lot of methods of placing dragons on your thigh.
They can be continued to the belly
Dragons are more picturesque if made in color and essential size.
Thigh tattoos inÂ the femaleÂ world are also rich in images such as suspenders
They are placed symmetrically on both thighs on the back side.
These images donâ€™t have a special deep sense.
They play the role of an emotional shade of friskiness and demonstrateÂ womenâ€™sÂ grace and tenderness.
Menâ€™sÂ Tattoos on Thighs
As it has been already mentioned, dragons are very popular on this part of a body in bothÂ men
But they have many differences depending on the culture of representation. As thigh tattoos arenâ€™t common for the masculine part of the world it is necessary to say a few words about theÂ ideas, for which they give their preferences.
Japanese and Chinese dragons are essentially different both in peculiarities and representation.
- The Chinese dragon is a water creature,
- while the Japanese dragon is a symbol of the air phenomenon.
Japanese dragons are interesting in their rich details and bright colors.
- The bearer of a Japanese dragon must be fair and strict. Dragon tattoos must respond to the character of a person.
- A Chinese dragon protects the owner from evil thoughts, and helps to find truth and justice.
- Dragons in the western culture are a symbol of cruelty, negative characteristics, evil and cunning.
They witness greed and malice.
- Lions in thigh tattoos are symbols of mastery and greatness.
This wild animal is embued with brevity, power and cunning, as well as has speed and smartness.
SketchesÂ of lions represent also sun energy, pride, dignity, justice and protection.
So, such tattoos can be talismans.
Two lions in unstudied pose are a sign of balance and harmony.Â MenÂ andÂ boysÂ can also choose aÂ photoÂ of a lion to depict it on their thigh.
Womenâ€™sÂ Tattoos on Thighs
WomenÂ andÂ girlsÂ decorate their thighs with differentÂ pictures.
They are of big size, thatâ€™s whyÂ lettersandÂ quotesÂ as well asÂ smallÂ tattoos arenâ€™t appropriate in most cases.
TheÂ sketchesÂ of thigh tattoos are various and always original.
Dream catcher is a very special andÂ uniqueÂ tattoo.
It became popular during the last few years and captured the attention of many youngÂ girls, first of all.
Dream catcher has the peculiarities of magic symbols, which protect you from bad spirits when your mind and soul have rest.
This symbol came to our culture from Indian tribes, which believed in its protective capabilities.
It is often combined with the images of animal faces
Lions are also popular inÂ womenÂ andÂ girls.
However, for them this animal personifies family wisdom, devotion to family hearth and maternity.
Tattoos with roses are one of the most full of senses.
It has a lot ofÂ meaningsÂ depending on culture and age.
The priorityÂ meaningsÂ are clear love, virtue and romance.
In Chinese culture, roses are symbols of pride and tenderness.
It is also prosperity and risking satisfaction.
In ancient Egypt this flower was associated with femininity and maternity.
Moreover, some elements of roses have their own additionalÂ meaning:
- Stalk, if straight represents firmness of soul.
- Leaves are associated with happiness and joy.
- Thorns are signs of melancholy and despondency.
Different senses have also roses of various colors:
- White roses are symbols of innocence.
- Pink roses mean gratefulness.
- A red rose is connected with love and passion.
- Blue roses are appropriate for original individualities.
- A black rose is a symbol of grief and mysticism.
Peculiarities of After-care
If you take care of your thigh, protect it from dust, dirt, high temperatures as in baths or solarium and close contact with wool and synthetics the rehabilitation of it will be successful.
To make thigh tattoos in autumn or spring is better.
You can put on light clothes of natural materials and wonâ€™t feel inconveniences.
The thigh should be always washed and treated with specific cream.
Celebritiesâ€™ Thigh Tattoos
Thigh tattoos decorate bodies of famous people also. They are popular inÂ femaleÂ circles, first of all. Lady Gaga has a unicorn on her left thigh;
Rihanna decorated her right side with elegantÂ letters;
Pink has a Japanese dragon
and two nice bows.
Sketches of tattoo