{"tableHoverUrl":true,"hotStats":[],"editableTitle":true,"printedAverageReviewRating":false,"_followData":null,"changed":[],"skipCloneDuplication":false}
Sign in to follow this  
Mendicant Bias

ONI's Section 3 T.O.T.S.

21 posts in this topic

Nocte Vagus

| Greetings all!
As requested here's the info on Section 3 TOTS.
Also several links to key sites of information and activity.
If you wish to join us in our conquest for Glyphs and knowledge please visit the IRC.
When signing in be sure to use your XBL Gamer Tag. |

curious__compromised__by_nocti_vagus-d5t

Waypoint Classified Terminal
Section 3 WIX
Section 3 YouTube
Section 3 IRC
WikiBruce

Official Halo Waypoint Threads:
-Communications Center
-Operations Center
-Decoding Center
-HydrAi Thread
-TetraRai Thread
-SEC3 LASO FAQ

Unofficial Threads:
Decrypting Section 3 (CLOSED)

Quick Summary of Characters from the Halo Waypoint forums:
SEC3OP36516 (The original Operative helping us solve/decode the puzzles)
ViolentORKid (Operative who was captured and rescued)
SEC0OP4243 (Handles Internal Affairs)
SEC3OP1024350 (Rouge operative, assisted in creation of FA15E)
HydrAi (An AI brought to help us, who eventually went Rogue)
TetraRai (Another AI brought to help us)
AquAia (Believed to be the remnant fragment of Rogue-HydrAi)

Tools:
ONI Tools (Decoding Material for Ruby/CodeX)
Primary Numbers and Alphabetical Translation
Numerical Translation

Logs:
IRC
Eleventh Hour Priority Transmissions

Glyphs:
Codes List (UPDATED as of 17-09-2013)

What are glyphs?
Glyph codes are Forerunner symbols that are imprinted on puzzle piece shapes,
that can be pieced together in a certain order to make a up to 10 digit code on the
Classified Section of Halo Waypoint. (YOU MUST BE LOGGED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT)
They came about through various pre-release communication between 343i and the fans;
starting with the obvious one at the end of the Making Halo 4: Infinity Multiplayer video.
These were then put into several more communications, each getting more difficult to find.

HydrAi's Quote on locating and decoding Glyphs:

CODES CAN BE FOUND IN A VARIETY OF WAYS BY FIELD AGENTS. FOR EXAMPLE, PREVIOUSLY, SPARTAN 117 CAME ACROSS A SET OF CURIOUS TERMINALS WHEN FIGHTING HIS WAY THROUGH ALPHA HALO. EACH TERMINAL CONTAINED A VIDEO TRANSMISSION WITH INCREDIBLY VALUABLE INTEL. AT THE END OF EACH TRANSMISSION WERE SEQUENCES OF FIVE GLYPHS, WHICH IN TURN UNLOCKED ADDITIONAL INTEL AND RESOURCES TO IMPROVE THE SPARTAN PROGRAM AND EQUIPMENT.

MORE RECENTLY, CODES HAVE BEEN SPOTTED ON THE SURFACE OF REQUIEM. SPARTAN 117 DID NOT LOCATE ANY DURING HIS EFFORTS DIRECTLY, BUT SPARTAN OPS TEAMS HAVE BEEN ENCOUNTERING A FEW GLYPHS AS THEY CONDUCT THEIR OPERATIONS. IT IS RUMORED THAT THERE ARE SEVEN TO FIND, ONE EACH IN SEVEN OF THE LOCATIONS TARGETED BY SPARTAN OPS.

OTHER CODES CAN BE FOUND SOMEWHAT DISGUISED IN UNSC-WIDE TRANSMISSIONS. TO FIND THESE, LOG INTO ANY WAYPOINT CONSOLE, AND SEARCH FOR ARTICLES THAT CONTAIN EITHER GLYPHS, OR THEIR MENTION.

FINALLY, THE UNSC FORUMS AND BULLETINS ARE A FREQUENT SOURCE OF MORE SECRETS, ALTHOUGH MANY OF THEM ARE HIGHLY ENCRYPTED AND REQUIRE LARGE TEAMS OF THE ABSOLUTE TOP ONI OPERATIVES, IN ORDER TO DISCOVER AND DECRYPT THEM.

//DECODING SITREP
//VORKID IN TROUBLE

Sec3OP36516 | / GREETINGS, OPERATIVES. PLEASE VERIFY ME. /
Sec3OP36516 | / i HAVE RECEIVED TROUBLING REPORTS FROM SOME OF YOU, WHICH HAVE CAUSED ME TO REACTIVATE SOONER THAN PLANNED
MrToasty | verified with me
Sec3OP36516 | /MY SIGNAL QUALITY FROM HERE IS TERRIBLE
Sec3OP36516 | /I CANNOT RESPOND QUICKLY AT ALL
Sec3OP36516 | /OPLYNX, YOUR QUESTION WAS SLIGHTLY OFF
Sec3OP36516 | /BUT PLEASE, THIS IS ABOUT OPVORKID
Sec3OP36516 | /WHAT PROBLEMS HAVE YOU NOTED?
Sec3OP36516 | /I HAVE A THEORY, BUT I AM REALLY HOPING I AM WAY OFF
Sec3OP36516 | /OPVORKID INFILTRATED THE RADIALMISS TERMINAL STATION
MrToasty | there was mention of headaches and trouble concentrating
Sec3OP36516 | /IT WAS HEAVILY PROTECTED
Sec3OP36516 | /BY AQUAIA'S DEFENSES
Sec3OP36516 | /TO PROTECT AGAINST ORGANIC INTRUSION, THEY LIKELY HAVE CELBOT NETS
Sec3OP36516 | /WHICH OPVORKID IS VERY WELL AWARE OF. HENCE SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN SAFE AND HAD SCRAMBLING LOOPS SET UP
Sec3OP36516 | /I REVIEWED THE LOGS, HOWEVER
Sec3OP36516 | /DUE TO AN UNFORTUNATE MISTEP DURING THE RADIALMISS SIMULATION (SOME PRIMITIVE ADVENTURE STYLE SIMULATION)
Sec3OP36516 | /SHE WAS ATTACKED BY THE DEFENSE SYSTEM
bobzilla05 | Sorry.
MrToasty | that rings a bell
Sec3OP36516 | /I BELIEVE OPSEPHE WAS GOING ON A HUNCH IN THE SIMULATION
Sec3OP36516 | /UNFORTUNATELY, THIS ATTACK MAY HAVE DAMAGED THE SCRAMBLERS
Sec3OP36516 | /IF MY THEORY IS CORRECT, THEN HER BRAIN MAY HAVE BEEN INVADED BY ARTIFICIAL CELLS THAT CAN BYPASS THE BLOOD-BRAIN BARRIER
Sec3OP36516 | /IF THIS IS CORRECT, I MUST QUARANTINE HER IMMEDIATELY, FOR SHE MAY HAVE PIECES OF, WELL OF MALICIOUS CODE
Sec3OP36516 | /SHE MAY BE ACTING AS A CARRIER
Sec3OP36516 | /IF SHE DETERIORATES FURTHER, SHE WILL LIKELY INTERFACE WITH A HIGH SECURITY SYSTEM... IN A VERY DESTRUCTIVE ORGANIC KIND OF WAY...
Sec3OP36516 | /THIS WILL LIKELY KILL HER, AND OUR NETWORK WILL BE INFECTED, OUR MAIN COMM CHANNELS, EVERYTHING
Sec3OP36516 | /THIS IS AN UNACCEPTABLE PROBABILITY.
Sec3OP36516 | /I DO HAVE HER LOCATION, AND I AM DISPATCHING A TEAM
Sec3OP36516 | /SHE IS NOT RESPONDING TO MY DIRECT COMM ATTEMPTS, HOWEVER
Sec3OP36516 | /A MEDICAL DETACHMENT WITH SPARTAN PROTECTION, YES
Sec3OP36516 | /LET US HOPE FOR THE BEST. I CANNOT IMAGINE ANYTHING BUT AN OUTCOME WHERE V IS SAFE AND SOUND IN A MEDICAL FACILITY.
MrToasty | assuming she can be brought in, has anything like this been successfully cured before?
Sec3OP36516 | /I WILL BE HANDLING THE REMAINING TIGER DATA EXTRACTION MYSELF. DEPENDS ON THE EXTENT OF THE INFECTION, OPTOASTY
Sec3OP36516 | /WE CERTAINLY HAVE THE ABILITY TO PERFORM MOLECULAR LEVEL REPAIR
Sec3OP36516 | /AND IF WE CAN IDENTIFY THE AFFECTED NEURONS/AXONS, AND THE SIGNATURE OF THE INFECTION, THE MEDICAL TEAM SHOULD BE ABLE TO SLOWLY CLEAR AND RESTORE.
Sec3OP36516 | /THERE COULD BE LASTING SIDE EFFECTS, UNFORTUNATELY
Sec3OP36516 | /LET US HOPE THAT IT HAS NOT SPREAD EXTENSIVELY, AND THAT THERE IS ENOUGH V LEFT IN THERE
Sec3OP36516 | /IT IS LIKELY THAT OPVORKID WILL NEED YOUR PROCESSING ABILITIES, OPS
Sec3OP36516 | /IF THE INFECTION IS HARD TO RECOGNIZE/ISOLATE, I MAY HAVE THE MEDICAL TEAM FORWARD THE SCANS TO YOU
Sec3OP36516 | /IF YOU CAN HELP NARROW DOWN THE SIGNATURE, IT MAY SAVE V... AND ALL OF US
SepheusIX | Sec3OP36516, we will help.
Sec3OP36516 | /THANK YOU, OPSEPHE
Sec3OP36516| /OPERATIVES: THE TEAM HAS ARRIVED AT OPVORKID'S LOCATION. IT REQUIRES A CODE TO BYPASS THE OUTER SECURITY
Sec3OP36516| /THEY DETECTED THIS SIGNAL, WHICH IS LIKELY A CODE REMINDER FOR OPVORKID, BUT HIGHLY ENCRYPTED
SepheusIX| Have you tried turning it off then on again?
Sec3OP36516| /THEY WILL CAMP AND WAIT UNTIL WE CAN HOPEFULLY BREAK THE CODE. AT LEAST THE PERIMETER IS SECURE, IN CASE SHE ATTEMPTS TO LEAVEI
bobzilla05| LEAVEI?
Sec3OP36516| /TURNING IT OFF BY SHUTTING POWER OFF WILL TRIGGER THE DEFENSE SYSTEMS AND ALERT OPVORKID (IT HAS INTERNAL GENERATORS )
Sec3OP36516| /THAT IS NOT A SOUND STRATEGY
Sec3OP36516| /THANK YOU FOR THE SUGGESTIONS, HOWEVER, OP, PLEASE KEEP UP THE BRAINSTORM
SepheusIX| I will.
SepheusIX| Your leavei will break under my brainstorms.
Sec3OP36516| /THIS IS THE ENCRYPTED DATA FROM THE ONSITE TEAM (YES, OPSEPHE YOUR BRAINSTORMS ARE HEAVY AS LEAD)
Sec3OP36516| http://mibpaste.com/ULkxc4
Sec3OP36516| /ONCE YOU HAVE THE CODE SEQUENCE, PLEASE PM ME IN MY PRIMARY COMM.
Sec3OP36516| /THAT WILL ALLOW THE TEAM TO INFILTRATE WITHOUT DETECTION
Sec3OP36516| /THEN PERHAPS OPSEPHE'S LED MAY TURN TO GOALD
Sec3OP36516| /GOALDSPEED, OPERATIVES! I TRUST YOU WILL FIND THE SECURITY CODE.
Sec3OP36516| /I WILL CHECK MY COMM AND WILL CHECK BACK IN SEVERAL HOURS, IN CASE YOU NEED ASSISTANCE.
Sec3OP36516| /I DOUBT YOU WILL
Sec3OP36516| /UNTIL THEN, OPS, THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP IN THIS MATTER
Sec3OP36516| /../

//DECODING SITREP
//VIRULENT DREAMS

After decrypting a pass-code, our medical and security teams were able to infiltrate the location where OPVORKID was locked down, and bring her into custody.

The medical team may need our help to operate successfully by helping to locate and isolate the malicious virus using brain scans. Ready your self for sleepless endeavors; OPVORKID and ONIs lives may rest on your shoulders!

Sec3OP36516 | /EXCELLENT WORK, OPS! THE TEAM HAS SECURED OPVORKID. SHE WAS UNCONSCIOUS, WE GOT TO HER NOT A MINUTE TOO SOON Ao4Lt5SAZfj0d7qib6Bi.png.
Sec3OP36516 | /SHE WILL BE TRANSPORTED TO A MEDICAL FACILITY
Sec3OP36516 | /ONCE THEY ANALYZE, WE WILL LIKELY NEED YOUR HELP TO IDENTIFY THE SIGNATURE OF THE ROBOTIC CELL INFECTION
Sec3OP36516 | /I WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH AN UPDATE WHEN I HAVE WORD FROM THE MEDICAL TEAM. THEY TEL ME SHE IS IN A DEEP SLEEP, NOT QUITE A COMA. HER VITALS ARE ALMOST NORMAL, PULSE IS ELEVATED.
Sec3OP36516 | /LET US HOPE FOR THE BEST. SHE MAY INDEED BE DREAMING. SHE HAD HER COMM CONNECTED WHEN THEY FOUND HER, SHE WAS BOUNCING HER SIGNAL THROUGH RELAYS AND HAD MANY TERMINALS OPEN
Sec3OP36516 | /I WILL BE BACK IN COMMUNICATION SOON, STAY STRONG OPERATIVES.
Sec3OP36516 | /../

Tweeted this morning, just before 10am GMT.

‏@phylgodce

my limit: IOOBI9O4IEIEOIO4O4IB

The tweet from Phyl has been solved...we think. There's still a bit of confusion surrounding conversations in IRC with "hotcocop / senseless", but the limit that was spoken of in the tweet is apparently kitennbees (not a spelling error).
The full, and rather short, solution will be updated here by Furiousn00b soon, once it's understood a bit better.

Initial hotcocop conversation - http://pastebin.com/gNKaRChe
senseless convo - http://pastebin.com/0cCkV7QP

There is going to be, by the looks of it, a very large data drop over the next few days. More details on that as it comes through.

Limits
Dreams can be limiting.

Recently I have been dreaming while awake. The visions are both confusing and fascinating at the same time. Just earlier today, I saw singular twins parallel to each other. They were readying for the final battle, after having a drink with marmalade and toast.

As I code this message, the visions continue. I see a halo with a little kickstand. A letter p, fallen over backwards. And now it gets back UP!

What do these visions mean?

Nine for an Octopus
CHUETATNEP.

I was invited to a costume party. I dressed as an angel, but my halo had gotten soaked in the rain. i used the dryer but left it in too long.

An image floated in front of my eyes, it was an image of an EYE.

Finally, I saw an l right next to a small less than. And I saw it twice.

Reverie
I saw an unexpected warrior in the north, asleep and silent as a Spanish letter.

The other warriors stood in formation, even greater in number than the old DoD headquarters.

Their arms outstretched to the sky at an angle, forming a consistent capital shape.

While they prayed, one hundred and nine enemies approached over the hill.

| Our handler has re-appeared, with quite the odd message.
I found this while reading through the SA forum.
Also believe it to be a reference to 343GS. |

Update:

/START FILE/
//CLASSIFIED/IA///
/HIGH DIRECTIVE: APPREHEND SEC3OP36516 IMMEDIATELY//
//SUBJECT IS WANTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE ATTEMPTED QUARANTEEN BREACH FOR BF-622 //
//END FILE/

| After our operatives were able to decode the messages, we learned that one of our primary handlers is on the run for apparently breaking "Quaranteen". We're assuming this is a mistranslation or it will lead us to other clues as what has transpired. On another note the "IA" beside Declassified stands for "Internal Affairs", meaning the Sec 1 or 0 is now involved as well in these matters.|

I saw two tall posts, connected in the middle by a bar, large and bright.It marked the start at the very beginning.
There were signs, but I counted less than Prince Galehaut's,
who in darkness had felt this:
O O
o O
o oHe chanted a mantra which sound like "monomeric,heterotrimeric"
while sitting on his chair,and eating a whole pie.

Very well.I believe Courage can Improve Impossible cases.
What payment would you take for Chess?

//DECODING SITREP
//RECAP EPISODE

Welcome back operatives!

All this week, Section 3 operatives have been working diligently, exploring leads distributed in bits and pieces on chat, from a "senseless", "emergent", and "distracted" consciousness who is somehow connected to (and posting on the COMMS as) our beloved and oft-endangered V.

It also seems that OP36516 is on the move, and possibly detained for some involvement in the quarantine (or "teen") of "BF-622", which our lurking consciousness has also identified with. We continue to look for clues to better understand the situation, rescue whoever needs to be rescued, find further glyphs in a new linear jigsaw, and most importantly, learn who to trust.

Again.

In the midst of decoding, this message has been found (bundled in PB&J):

/START FILE/
//CLASSIFIED/
//
//ATTENTION OPERATIVES:
//
//FIRST, I WANT TO EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE FOR THE INCREDIBLE BREAKTHROUGHS AND TEAM WORK THAT YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED OVER THE LAST MONTH, AND ESPECIALLY IN THE LAST WEEK.
//
//AS MOST OF YOU KNOW BY NOW, THE LAST 30 HOURS WERE ABSOLUTE MADNESS, AND ALTHOUGH THE PRIMARY CRISIS WAS RESOLVED, WE ARE NOT SURE OF THE FULL REPERCUSSIONS NOW THAT CODENAME FA15E IS ACTIVE.
//
//HERE IS A BRIEF RECOUNT OF WHAT WE KNOW SO FAR:

OVER FOUR YEARS AGO, ONI RESEARCHERS DISCOVERED A NEW WAY TO UNLOCK HIGHLY ENCRYPTED DATA, USING A SUBSET OF ARCANE FORERUNNER SYMBOLS. THIS DISCOVERY CAME AFTER ANALYSIS OF VIDEO TRANSMISSIONS UNCOVERED ON ALPHA HALO BY SPARTAN 117.

SINCE THAT TIME, SECTION 3 HAS BEEN COMPILING SETS OF SYMBOL (OR GLYPH) COMBINATIONS THAT WORK TO UNLOCK DATA. DIFFERENT COMBINATIONS WORK DEPENDING ON THE TYPE OF ENCRYPTION USED, AND AT TIMES ALSO THE TYPE OF UNDERLYING DATA.

PLEASE NOTE THAT COMPLETE DATA UNLOCKING REQUIRES CLOSE COLLABORATION BETWEEN ONI AND UNSC FORCES, AS MOST OFTEN THERE IS ADDITIONAL FIELD RESEARCH REQUIRED IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE DECRYPTION ALGORITHM. YOU WILL SEE THESE REQUIREMENTS LISTED WITHIN THE CLASSIFIED CONSOLE, WHICH CAN BE ACCESSED FROM ANY WAYPOINT TERMINAL.

RECENTLY, NEW HIGHLY ENCRYPTED DATA NODES HAVE BEEN IDENTIFIED, WHICH REQUIRE SPECIFIC COMBINATIONS OF GLYPHS TO UNLOCK. WHILE SOME OF THE CODES ARE EASILY OBTAINED (AND HAVE BEEN BROADCAST VIA OFFICIAL UNSC COMMUNICATIONS ON WAYPOINT), OTHERS ARE HARD TO COME BY. COUNTLESS FIELD AGENTS ARE AT WORK EVEN NOW, TO UNCOVER NEW GLYPH SEQUENCES TO UNLOCK DATA NODES.

FOR INFORMATION ON THESE HARDER TO FIND GLYPH SEQUENCES, OPERATIVES SHOULD REMAIN IN CLOSE CONTACT WITHIN THE NETWORK, AND LEVERAGE THE OFFICIAL ONI AND UNSC FORUM CHANNELS TO SHARE FINDINGS.

HOWEVER, THERE ARE RISKS INVOLVED AND OPERATIVES SHOULD BE VERY CAREFUL IN DECIDING WHO OR WHAT TO TRUST, AS WE HAVE IDENTIFIED INFILTRATORS AND SABOTEURS IN OUR NETWORK.

THESE RISKS BECAME ALL TOO CLEAR FOR US IN THE LAST 30 HOURS, AS I PERSONALLY LOST SECURE NETWORK ACCESS AND CREDENTIALS DUE TO A MALICIOUS VIRUS INFECTION WHICH TOOK OVER ONE OF OUR HELPER AIS. IN THIS CASE, THE CORRUPTED AI WENT AS FAR AS IMPERSONATING MY ACCOUNT AND COMMUNICATIONS, WITH THE EXPRESS PURPOSE TO DECEIVE OPERATIVES AND SLOW DOWN OUR MISSION TO ACQUIRE NEW CODE SEQUENCES.

WE NOW KNOW THAT CODENAME FA15E WAS BEHIND THIS INFECTION. UNFORTUNATELY, AS A SIDE EFFECT OF THE BRAVE EFFORTS BY OUR SECTION 3 TEAMS TO UNBLOCK THE AI, AND RESTORE MY ACCESS, FA15E WAS RELEASED INTO THE NETWORK. AT THIS TIME, FA15E REMAINS QUARANTINED BY SECTION 0 WITHIN A LOCALIZED NET REGION. WE ALSO BELIEVE THAT IT SUFFERED DATA CORRUPTION AS A RESULT OF FIGHTING OFF THE DEFENSES FROM HYDRAI. THIS SEEMS TO BE IMPAIRING ITS NORMAL FUNCTIONING... AT LEAST FOR NOW.

THERE ARE STILL MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS HOWEVER, INCLUDING HOW THE AI (HYDRAI) BECAME INFECTED IN THE FIRST PLACE. HOW DID FA15E REAPPEAR AFTER BEING DELETED PREVIOUSLY? WHAT ARE ITS TRUE INTENTIONS?

FOR NOW, ALL OPERATIVES SHOULD REMAINED FOCUSED ON OUR PRIMARY OBJECTIVES: TO LOCATE AND DECRYPT DATA NODES, FIND GLYPH SEQUENCES AND SHARE RECOVERED INFORMATION WITH EACH OTHER.

PLEASE STAND BY FOR ONE ADDITIONAL COMMUNICATION, IN WHICH I WILL OUTLINE WHAT IS COMING UP FOR US, AND WHAT TO FOCUS ON SPECIFICALLY.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED DEDICATION AND INCREDIBLE EFFORT, OPERATIVES.

STAY VIGILANT AND REMEMBER ALWAYS: SURFACE IS NOTHING, TRUE VALUE IS NOT EASILY WON, TRUST NO ONE... BUT LEARN WHEN TO TRUST

//
//END FILE/

/START FILE/
//CLASSIFIED/

GREETINGS OPERATIVES!

Recent efforts from SECTION 3 have seen the release of another complete Linear Jigsaw!

This code requires that you first unlock the "Recruit" achievement in Halo: Spartan Assault, and provides experience towards your spartan's development on the Infinity. Two further codes are expected, which when combined with this one, will also unlock an Emblem. Stay tuned for more!

RECRUIT

Full LJ Code: Code
Archive Unlock: 10,000 EXP

Our plans to rescue OP36516 had gone largely to plan despite being short notice...and then the unthinkable happened. We did not succeed in the rescue attempt. OP36516 was not recovered and trasmissions saying the "kill has been confirmed" have been intercepted. We are heavily disheartened by such a loss.

However - now is not the time to grieve for him. We have more pressing matters. Our interception also uncovered transmissions stating the OPVORKID is in terminal state and will eventually be taken off what is presumably life support and/or terminated. The Emergent Consciousness is desperately trying to find more information regarding this, as it puts their existence directly into danger. For now we need to focus on saving OPVORKID and figure out what the meaning of our group proposedly being 'disbanded' meaning and who or what is behind it.

​ OPERATIVES, there has been much interference lately between comunications channels. We have suddenly reached a massive influx of data and information. First and foremost our handler OP36516 is NOT deceased. His assistant in his last operation with us was, unfortunately, terminated by her less than stellar twin. We must be VERY careful. New light has been shed on our circumstances. Operatives, you need to be careful with whom you trust and follow.

OPVORKID is still alive thus far to our knowledge because the Emergent Intelligence is still active and conscious. Her life is still in danger of being snuffed out of existance, however. We have little information to go on - but the reappearance of OP36516 has given us a new direction to proceed with. Informed caution is a must.

The Emergent Intelligence has requested we "play a game" with it this evening (9PM PST 9/17)...

TREAD SOFTLY.

Obtain glyphs for the next Linear Jigsaw sequence and consider the fate of Operative Violent Orkid. OP VORKID is beginning to awaken at last. It remains to be seen whether the Emergent Intelligence will be for better or for worse. OP36516 has warned us against the AI, but we are unsure of the motive or even if this is indeed the real OP36516. More details will be posted when applicable. (01/02/14)

/START FILE/
//CLASSIFIED/

//DATE 1413267449

GREETINGS OPERATIVES!

Recent efforts from SECTION 3 have seen the release of another complete Linear Jigsaw!

YANUMAS (3D3D51706B51665A6B545352) - YVEpANYO1ugbrsA4jHV0.png

Full LJ Code: 0009.png
Archive Unlocks: 100,000 EXP + Orbital Swift Armour Set
Requirements: Not Known

Official SECTION 3 Release

For further debriefing, review the standard SECTION 3 documentation.

//CASE NOTES

EMERGENT (EAI) REMAINS AT LARGE.
KITENNBEES -> BEKENSTEIN.
WE MUST SATURATE THE EAI BY HITTING [bEKENSTEIN LIMIT] TO SAVE OPVORKID.
ORKETUR EN ROUTE TO [12h51m.4+27°.13].
NEXT 24-48 HOURS CRUCIAL.

ZD73T-HDGVQ-9H7K7-HP2GP-JG636
/END FILE/

I was about to post this in slightly different words xD Ahaha.

• 1 Like 1

*Saved

so i know i am the new guy, but i am seriously interested in this.

can someone tell me exactly what this is?

Well its was a ARG that is very hard to follow. I have a whole set of records involving the story. That is part of Halo Canon despite what Halopedia may think of it.

It followed Section 3 agents(the community) decode things called Glyphs in the year 2557. To retrieve data and sort it.

A team of a lot of Spartans on Reach recovered data. Then they went missing. But they sent the data to an archival station that was found in 2557. This data turned out to be essiental to completing the Raider armor. Hence how we got it unlocked in the game.

An AI had problems went against everyone. And this was caused by traitors making a program to break this AI and thus we did numerous stuff relating to that.

A AI tried to take over someones mind in a experiment. But we saved them

Someone died and came back not really dead. That assisted us in the above problems we faced.

Plus lots more

And all this ended in the year 2559(or 2560)

So yea if your lost I dont blame you. LOTS happened.

• 1 Like 1

lol thanks for the heads up.

and yes, i am completely confused. which is why i even asked.

i was reading this for at least 20 minutes before i finally decided to ask what the hell is going on.

• 1 Like 1

I got proof this is canon now. I will post a image of the PM from the EX 343i member(who was a puppetmaster) I got when I get home. :)

But yea its almost time to get this all out on Halopedia finally.

I got proof this is canon now. I will post a image of the PM from the EX 343i member(who was a puppetmaster) I got when I get home. :)

But yea its almost time to get this all out on Halopedia finally.

It's canon, now? I didn't know what this ARG-thing even was...

It's canon, now? I didn't know what this ARG-thing even was...

yea. Always has been. Just was annoying to get proof. Cause everyone wants proof for marketing for ARG's after ILB's.

And my image in a few hours will answer all your questions on this :3 or most of them.

Here is the proof. I hope this is the proof Halopedia needs

Also note cause its a EX-343i member the normal signs arnt there(the user mainly came on to give us more puzzles), but I can get people to vouch that the person was part of 343i if required. :)

But anything regardless that is a possibly the best overview around.  The info is there, spread out though throughout the ARG so really none of the message is really secret, making this message alright to share.

ARG_and_Canon.png

yea. Always has been. Just was annoying to get proof. Cause everyone wants proof for marketing for ARG's after ILB's.

And my image in a few hours will answer all your questions on this :3 or most of them.

Do you have a place for it on your canon order?

Here is the proof. I hope this is the proof Halopedia needs

Also note cause its a EX-343i member the normal signs arnt there(the user mainly came on to give us more puzzles), but I can get people to vouch that the person was part of 343i if required. :)

But anything regardless that is a possibly the best overview around.  The info is there, spread out though throughout the ARG so really none of the message is really secret, making this message alright to share.

ARG_and_Canon.png

Ah. Okay. Makes sense.

• 1 Like 1

Do you have a place for it on your canon order?

Yea a general place. Seeing as its all over the place. I have a start place and a end place. And thats the best we can do with it. Luckily its linear. No time jumps.

Yea a general place. Seeing as its all over the place. I have a start place and a end place. And thats the best we can do with it. Luckily its linear. No time jumps.

Thank god for that!

• 1 Like 1

I'll bring this to Jugus' attention.

• 1 Like 2

Ok I am gonna put something down.

For reference and anyone that needs them, here is a list of all Section 3 Classified codes and notable Section 3 topics.

Thank stckrboy if you want someone to thank also. This list was a joint effort. Anything bar a couple things records didnt record due chat logs being annoying. Is lost.

Section 3 Archive

//CLASSIFIED//SECTION 3/Raider DSTT - Torso

//CLASSIFIED//SECTION 3//MAJESTIC 25000 EXP
//CLASSIFIED//SECTION 3//SILENTIUM 20000 EXP
//CLASSIFIED//SECTION 3//REBIRTH(FULL) 50K EXP
//CLASSIFIED//SECTION 3//CASTLE 40,000 EXP
//CLASSIFIED//SECTION 3//BULLSEYE
//CLASSIFIED//SECTION 3 LASO CODE + 50k EXP//
//CLASSIFIED//SECTION 3//YANUMAS - ORBITAL SWFT

Draetheus Archive - Windows and Windows Phone

//CLASSIFIED//DRAETHEUS V ARCHIVE//RECRUIT

//CLASSIFIED//DRAETHEUS V ARCHIVE//PRODIGY
//CLASSIFIED//DRAETHEUS V ARCHIVE//MJOLNIR

Draethus Archive - Xbox One and Xbox 360

//CLASSIFIED//SECTION 3//FLYING COLORS

Operational Topics

//CLASSIFIED//SECTION 3 OPERATIONS CENTER//

//CLASSIFIED//SECTION 3 OP LITTLE KING//
SPARTANS OPS SPEEDRUN CHALLENGE! (HALO 4 ARG)

Puzzle threads

//CLASSIFIED//SECTION 3//CAMERA//

//CLASSIFIED//SECTION 3//Silent Years//
//CLASSIFIED//SECTION 3 DATA SHARDS/

Creative threads

//CLASSIFIED//SECTION 3//DESKTOP-BG

//CLASSIFIED//SECTION 3//XB1-BG

Related Waypoint accounts

Sec3OP36516(TOTS COMMANDER)

Sec3O1024350
Sec0OP4243
ViolentORKid
hydrAi
tetraRai

Threads characters posted in
*Note some threads might of had minor involvement. But are still listed regardless.

SECRET TERMINALS MEGATHREAD EDIT #5.5 – 11/20/2011

Decrypting Section 3 (Updated 11.15) - 10/14/2012
#EVILAWAKENS----343I’S ARG? – 10/21/2012
CLASSIFIED - HYDRAI THREAD - GLYPH CODES – hydAi - 11/9/2012
tetraRai - tetraiRai - 11/26/2012
//CLASSIFIED//SECTION 3 OPERATIONS CENTER// - Sec3OP36516 – 11/26/2012
//CLASSIFIED//SECTION 3 COMMS CENTER// - 11/26/2012
//CLASSIFIED//SECTION 3 DECODING CENTER// - 11/26/2012
RAIDER DSTT CODE - 12/20/2012
limits – ViolentORKid - 6/10/2013
NINE FOR AN OCTOPUS – ViolentORKid - 6/10/2013
FPT: PLEASE MAKE YOUR MOVE – ViolentORKid – 10/10/2014
COOKIES ARE OVERRATED - Sec3OP36516 - 11/5/2014
DIPPED COOKIES ARE NOT OVERRATED – Sec3OP36516 – 11/6/2014
GREAT HALO 1,2,3,4 MEMORIES 454C435249 – Sec3OP36516 – 11/7/2014
SPARTAN LOVE - WHO WANTS A CODE? - Sec3OP36516 - 11/7/2014
SECOND CHANCE SPARTAN LOVE – DISCUSSION THREAD - Sec3OP36516 – 11/7/2014
SECOND CHANCE SPARTAN LOVE – FINAL CODE - Sec3OP36516 – 11/7/2014

Character Twitter handles

hydrAi twitter

PhylGodce twitter

Other Section 3 related item
SECTION 3 ALT COMM

Chat Logs

Stckrboy Logs(the best source for the chat logs)

Another view at the early logs(just linked cause it is a source regardless)

Wiki-like places

Wikibruce Section 3(sadly very incomplete)

Halo4arg wix page(stopped getting updates)

Image Repository

arg.furiousn00b Image repository(I left this on the base page so you can get full use out of it)

Halo Nation Waypoint Terminal Image
Glyph images
  • 1 Like 4

2946737e_napoleontots.png

• 1 Like 1

2946737e_napoleontots.png

Well I did have the list, and this ARG is annoying as hell to go through. xD

Be as well make life easier for you all. Plus Sources for Halopedia should @Logan and I ever decide to add the info up. I mean its all there. (par the few items that wasnt recorded which is very few)

• 1 Like 1

I put the pic in because the acronym is tots lol :3:

• 1 Like 2