1. Semoreh

Semoreh

If I'm not mistaken, Factotum has the largest OST run ever outside of a collector edition (1000 units).
    It's not important but I just noticed it ^^

2. Wesley-Σ

Wesley-Σ

Any word on when ICEY is getting its LRG release?

3. mattysaurus

mattysaurus

For reference’s sake, both Caladrius Blaze and River City Melee required patching. Crawl and Claire did not.

4. Olengie

Olengie

Nope

5. Wesley-Σ

Wesley-Σ

Damn.

6. Olengie

Olengie

Any announcements planned for this week LRG?

Would really love to know February's titles.

7. mr lurtle

mr lurtle

From the LRG forums:

http://www.mightyrabbitstudios.com/limitedrunforums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3797

8. Ventara

Ventara

Ooh, nice! I've been waiting for Fallen Legion (sucks that Vita never got the "other" part). And if the other game is Revenant Saga which someone on the LRG forums is guessing, I'll be getting that too.

9. i-Jest

i-Jest

10. Shizuka

Shizuka

11. Kresnik

Kresnik

I'd be happy with that.

Unsure whether I'll get Fallen Legion though with Vita release now being the most inferior version.

12. Shizuka

Shizuka

Even the PS4 release is inferior in comparison with the Switch release, that comes with both games, additional content and cheaper than getting both games for the PS4. The developer truly screwed LRG.

13. Ignition365

Ignition365

I'd have cancelled that release once the + version was announced for Switch. No reason to release an inferior release.

14. hypodrmage

hypodrmage

I haven't been following Fallen Legion - what does the switch version add compared to the PS4 & Vita ones?

15. Curler

Curler

Is this the version that NISA is selling through their store as an LE?

16. UCBooties

UCBooties

IT collects both campaigns into one title. Not sure if it adds any new content.

I recently played through Flames of Rebellion on Vita and the performance is pretty dire, to the point where I don't know how a one life run is even possible since the game will drop entire animations if things get hectic enough. The performance is a lot better on PS4 so I hope they would consider releasing physical versions of both Sins of an Empire and Flames of Rebellion.

17. Shizuka

Shizuka

Standard editions are available at other retailers as well.

18. UCBooties

UCBooties

I hope the performance is up to snuff on the Switch version. It really can't be stressed enough how important timing is in this game and animation drops can make certain attacks impossible to counter. Late game bosses and spell casters can be a nightmare on the Vita version.

19. Our version will have an exclusive manual. I don't see any reason to cancel it just because NISA has a Switch version. Not everyone prioritizes Switch. Some of us still like trophies. Also, we signed and announced our version long before they had a deal, so I don't want to back out of it since I personally enjoy the game.

20. Kyry

Kyry

Agreed.
    I have a Switch, but I dont particularly collect for it, so given the choice i'll always get a game on PS4

21. Olengie

Olengie

We would have to buy 2 versions correct?

22. Yes as of right now it's as it was originally intended with Vita and PS4 having separate stories. We thought about bringing the PS4 complete version out, but then Vita fans (myself included) would be upset that they didn't get a full version. Would have been nice if they made it completel on all three platforms!

23. Olengie

Olengie

Truly a shame

24. mattysaurus

mattysaurus

Unfortunately will be passing on Fallen Legion in lieu of the Switch version. My wallet is thankful, though.

25. [​IMG]

26. Morfid_Plays

Morfid_Plays

Can we get another switch blow out please

Or hellblade lol

27. Olengie

Olengie

Or Phantom Breaker announcement. xP

28. Hexadron

Hexadron

Since everyone is begging I want Sonic Mania please thanks.

29. Shizuka

Shizuka

“We will be announcing our first (Switch) release soon as well with an expected sale date of March 26th!” from Gaming Trend.

I do feel kinda shafted that PS4, Switch and PC are all getting both games, except for the Vita getting just one. That was a mighty dickish move.

30. Kresnik

Kresnik

Just to be clear, my indecision about buying the Vita version has nothing to do with you guys - if anything, I'm more tempted to buy it because I want to support you (I still love that you managed to work with Image & Form to bring the Steamworld Vita games out).

But unlike the Steamworld games, it's difficult not to feel a bit shafted here. Whereas it was a quirky selling point before (different perspectives of the story on different consoles!) now it's a bit more... ehh. Get one perspective on one console whereas every other platform gets to see the whole thing.

Still, lots of respect for bringing the Vita version in any case.

31. unoillnino

unoillnino

Is Skullgirls Vita still supposed to ship this month?

32. mattysaurus

mattysaurus

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

33. Oldmario

Oldmario

there was this update last night

34. unoillnino

unoillnino

Jesus. Ok, thanks.

35. Olengie

Olengie

36. Curler

Curler

It really feels like Sony did it on purpose, with everything that's gone on with it :/

37. dallow_bg

dallow_bg

Same.

38. i-Jest

i-Jest

Indeed, atleast we're near the end if the tunnel now. It's been a long time coming.

39. Olengie

Olengie

Its ironic to me since Im never going to play the Vita ver. Lol (sticking to PS4 obv)

40. Semoreh

Semoreh

Haha same here ^^
    I don't know why I took a double pack at the time. I'll probably try to resell the Vita version when it's on hands.
    Can't wait to get the PS4 version though. And Volume (never forget).

41. Oldmario

Oldmario

originally bithell said that Volume physical would probably be shortly after they released the VR stuff and i think that was well over 12 months ago

42. We submitting everything to get SkullGirls Vita production started a while back, art was the last hang up but it doesn't mean work hadn't already started for the carts.

43. ConanEdogawa

ConanEdogawa

44. unoillnino

unoillnino

Its funny because in the time since I ordered Skullgirls Vita, I've shifted my habits to playing on new consoles. My X1X is my new primary console, and I now prefer the Switch over the Vita for portable stuff. I am not selling my Vita or PS4 or anything, but its just kind of a bummer that the game took so long to get here that now I don't know how likely I am to even play it since things have changed and I've sort of retired my Vita.

45. Kresnik

Kresnik

46. i-Jest

i-Jest

Interesting development.

47. Shizuka

Shizuka

None of the games for tomorrow have that disclaimer that they don’t have it ready to ship yet, I wonder if they’re going to sneak that in minutes before it’s up for sale again.

48. mthodmn101

mthodmn101

yipee.... more cover variants... FeelsBadMan

49. mthodmn101

mthodmn101

I am anticipating the ' will ship in Mid-March' last second add-on

50. NDPsycho

NDPsycho

Don't sweat it, I'll buy two copies to make up the difference for them passing.

Had an awesome customer service experience with Justin, you guys have really improved over the first year. Kudos!