Research and Development Division
The Research and Development Division undertakes two missions: internally, to strengthen identity with core values and professional capabilities; externally, to expand professional network, apply practical experiences to environmental education, and to encourage public participation in seeking better environments.
The Research and Development Division is working to establish a professional enterprise that is socially responsible. We aim to generate more resources as a means of providing public service actions to our society.
The Research and Development Division plans to expand its community planning experience in Taiwan to the international context. Our goal is to develop a reciprocal platform and cooperative promotional mechanism for community industries, and to cultivate our primary specialty in participatory planning and design.
Main tasks of the Research and Development Division are:
- Participatory planning and design discourse and methodology
- Environmental education and community planning training program
- Publication of environmental and community planning discourse
- Consultation service for urban renewal projects and community regeneration strategy
- Strategic planning and management consultation