Mission: Who We Are
Philippians Place is dedicated to providing supportive services and housing assistance to individuals and/or families who are homeless or facing homelessness.
Vision: What We Do
End the cycle of homelessness one person at a time.
- Christian: we believe in God, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and we strive to do His will and be Christ-like in loving and serving others.
- Integrity: we are honest, ethical, and transparent in our work and service to others.
- Compassion: we treat each person with love, dignity, and respect.
- Empowerment: we empower our clientele by teaching new skills to achieve knowledge and success
- Excellence: we are committed to quality and excellence in all that we do to accomplish our mission.
- Accountability: we hold ourselves and our clientele accountable for all decisions and actions.
- Community: we are an integral part of our community’s resources for people facing homelessness.
- Volunteerism: we engage volunteers in vital and meaningful roles to increase services.
- Stewardship: we are effective stewards of the human and financial resources entrusted to us.