An advanced and multi-platform BitTorrent client with a nice Qt user interface as well as a Web UI for remote control and an integrated search engine. qBittorrent aims to meet the needs of most users while using as little CPU and memory as possible.
- Simultaneous download of multiple torrents
- Integrated torrent search engine
- Integrated RSS feed reader and downloader
- Good internationalization
- DHT, PeX, Encryption, LSD, UPnP, NAT-PMP, µTP
- Cross platform (Linux, Mac Os, Windows)
- Very lightweight
- Torrent queueing and prioritizing
- Control over files in a torrent (filtering, prioritizing)
- Nice µTorrent-like interface with Qt4 toolkit (qBittorrent v2.x)
- IP filtering (eMule dat files or PeerGuardian files)
- Peer display with country and hostname resolution (qBittorrent v2.x)
- Advanced control over torrent trackers (qBittorrent v2.x)
- Closest open source equivalent to µTorrent (qBittorrent v2.x)
- Torrent creation tool
- Remote control through Secure Web User Interface
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
This is easily the best torrent client I have ever tried. Lightweight, does it's thing and does not try to install some adware on your system.
v 4.1.1 on W10 I switched from uTorrent. I downloaded few torrents so it looked good. Suddenly my new torrents were marked as stalled. I checked my connections and port settings, hmm all seems ok. No errors in qB log. Finally I decided to try old uTorrent and it downloaded all without any problems! This software is unfortunately very UNRELIABLE.
Out of all the clients out there that I've tried, this is by far the best.
Easy to use & freeware
Agree with mitzabobitza. Apparently, using qt made this client one of the most polished in terms of UI.