- Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook's CEO, has seen his net worth soar as the social network's stock price has skyrocketed.
- In April 2018, he testified before Congress after it was revealed that Facebook shared users' data with political consulting firm Cambridge Analytica.
- Zuckerberg started Facebook at Harvard in 2004 at the age of 19 for students to match names with faces in class.
- He took Facebook public in May 2012 and still owns nearly 17% of the stock.
- Zuckerberg and his wife, Priscilla Chan, have pledged to give away 99% of their Facebook stake over their lifetimes.
We may not have the power to create the world we want immediately, but we can all start working on the long term today.Mark Zuckerberg