Return to Stormfront White Pride World Wide Main Page Wriight Brothers: Every month is White History Month! Anti-racism is a code word for anti-White!
Go Back   Stormfront > >
fdonate
Donate Radio Chat Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Newslinks & Articles All news of interest to White Nationalists. Do not post the full text of copyrighted articles without permission of the owner. Limit "fair use" excerpts to 65 words.

All members in good standing can now post to the public forums.

Listen live to Stormfront Radio with Don Black & Friends
Followed by Dr. David Duke.
Weekdays 10:00-11:00am ET | Archives

New channel for Stormfront Action Radio at 9:00am.

Old 03-23-2011, 02:43 PM   #1
Germania Magna
Account Inactive

Location: one of 170 billion galaxies in the observable universe, third planet from one of this galaxy's 400 billion suns - our galaxy is a swastika and we are part of it
Germania Magna is a splendid one to beholdGermania Magna is a splendid one to beholdGermania Magna is a splendid one to beholdGermania Magna is a splendid one to beholdGermania Magna is a splendid one to beholdGermania Magna is a splendid one to beholdGermania Magna is a splendid one to behold
Default German trial of Holocaust-denying bishop set for July

German trial of Holocaust-denying bishop set for July* | Earth Times News

German trial of Holocaust-denying bishop set for July

Wed, 23 Mar 2011 11:24:52 GMT

Regensburg, Germany - The German trial of British Bishop Richard Williamson over his denial of the extent of the Holocaust is to restart in July, after an eight-month postponement, the court in the southern city of Regensburg announced Wednesday.

Williamson, of the ultra-orthodox Catholic Society of St Pius X (SSPX), denied in a television interview last year that the Nazis had systematically murdered millions of Jews.

The interview, for a Swedish television channel, took place in Germany, where Holocaust denial is a criminal offence.

Williamson was fined 10,000 euros (14,200 dollars) over his remarks but the bishop and prosecutors both appealed the fine.

[...]
Germania Magna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 03:49 PM   #2
heraclius
Forum Member

heraclius is a splendid one to beholdheraclius is a splendid one to beholdheraclius is a splendid one to beholdheraclius is a splendid one to beholdheraclius is a splendid one to beholdheraclius is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: German trial of Holocaust-denying bishop set for July

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germania Magna View Post
German trial of Holocaust-denying bishop set for July* | Earth Times News

German trial of Holocaust-denying bishop set for July

Wed, 23 Mar 2011 11:24:52 GMT

Regensburg, Germany - The German trial of British Bishop Richard Williamson over his denial of the extent of the Holocaust is to restart in July, after an eight-month postponement, the court in the southern city of Regensburg announced Wednesday.

Williamson, of the ultra-orthodox Catholic Society of St Pius X (SSPX), denied in a television interview last year that the Nazis had systematically murdered millions of Jews.

The interview, for a Swedish television channel, took place in Germany, where Holocaust denial is a criminal offence.

Williamson was fined 10,000 euros (14,200 dollars) over his remarks but the bishop and prosecutors both appealed the fine.

[...]
This is outrageous. He didn't deny anything he gave a very factual statement about official numbers of dead jews. The numbers he gave are very consistent with what the red cross was able to prove. The six million is all speculation. And even if he was a denier what happened to free speech. No 9/11 truthers have been jailed. No moon landing skeptics. why stop there how about religious skeptics. I thought everyone in the world has a fundamental right to free thought and free speech.
heraclius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 05:15 PM   #3
White Wolf
Account Inactive

White Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: German trial of Holocaust-denying bishop set for July

Quote:
Originally Posted by heraclius View Post
This is outrageous. He didn't deny anything he gave a very factual statement about official numbers of dead jews. The numbers he gave are very consistent with what the red cross was able to prove. The six million is all speculation. And even if he was a denier what happened to free speech. No 9/11 truthers have been jailed. No moon landing skeptics. why stop there how about religious skeptics. I thought everyone in the world has a fundamental right to free thought and free speech.

The United States is the only country with Free Speech, and that is getting limited here too.

A lot of countries in Europe have laws against holy-co$t denial. Many revisionists have been jailed and remain in jail due to these laws.

Even in the US, people who think anything other than along the Jew approved script are subject to arrest, harassment, fines, careers being ruined, families being destroyed.

Today it is best to never assume you have Freedom Of Speech. After all, you might offend someone and be labeled a "wacist"!
White Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 05:23 PM   #4
northroad
Forum Member

northroad is a jewel in the roughnorthroad is a jewel in the roughnorthroad is a jewel in the rough

Squaring a circle.
northroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 05:27 PM   #5
markfalckner
Account Inactive

markfalckner has a spectacular aura aboutmarkfalckner has a spectacular aura about

Jews hate the truth about the holohoax, so it follows suit that they would like to cast this man into a dungeon.

Oh, sorry.

The Jews are nothing but a lovely bunch of people who contribute to arts, sciences, and world culture.
markfalckner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 05:49 PM   #6
Fading Light
Seldom able to stop by lately

Fading Light has a reputation beyond reputeFading Light has a reputation beyond reputeFading Light has a reputation beyond reputeFading Light has a reputation beyond reputeFading Light has a reputation beyond reputeFading Light has a reputation beyond reputeFading Light has a reputation beyond reputeFading Light has a reputation beyond reputeFading Light has a reputation beyond reputeFading Light has a reputation beyond reputeFading Light has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Wolf View Post
The United States is the only country with Free Speech, and that is getting limited here too.

Today it is best to never assume you have Freedom Of Speech. After all, you might offend someone and be labeled a "wacist"!
Too true. If anyone learned where I work the opinions that I express about the Holocaust™ on my own time on my own computer away from my job, it would most certainly be the end of my career. I would be fired and never rehired anywhere. There's the modern version of "freedom of speech" in the U.S. for you.
Fading Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 06:01 PM   #7
markfalckner
Account Inactive

markfalckner has a spectacular aura aboutmarkfalckner has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fading Light View Post
Too true. If anyone learned where I work the opinions that I express about the Holocaust™ on my own time on my own computer away from my job, it would most certainly be the end of my career. I would be fired and never rehired anywhere. There's the modern version of "freedom of speech" in the U.S. for you.
Indeed . To keep one's job, one keeps his or her's mouth shut.
REAL Free speech among the goyim is odious and alarming to the Jews; this may just be the most glaring example.
markfalckner is offline   Reply With Quote