1. o Tesseract

o Tesseract

Just doubled my pledge. Let's back this thing!

2. Formally in at the enemy design tier ---- less than $8K in three days......this can be done!!!

Just wait til you face the MFer(s) I have in mind to design.

3. mikehaggar

mikehaggar
    Developer at Pixel Arc Studios Verafied

Wow! Thank you! It's much appreciated! :)

New update... quick look at in-game cinematics mock-up! We REALLY want to be able to include these, so let's hit these stretch goals!

4. shaowebb

shaowebb

5. Oneself

Oneself

Upped my pledge. Losing it all would be terrible.
    Come on people!!!!

6. ghibli99

ghibli99

Less than $5K to go... seriously, what can we do to help spread the word? Wish a major outlet would pick this up.

7. shaowebb

shaowebb

Tweeted to Gematsu, Polygon, and Siliconera asking if they will cover Bushiden. Its a great game, and great eye candy for a story. Gematsu just covered Hazelnut Bastille so it seems like its in line with the stuff they've put up recently. Here's hoping someone picks up this story.

Basically I posted this to each.

Will you cover Bushiden ? Its got 2 days to go on kickstarter, is less than $5k away, and is a major Metroidvania, meets Strider, with Megaman level selecting option game with some of the most gorgeous pixel art ever.
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pixelarcstudios/bushiden-a-futuristic-ninja-action-platformer

Feel free to retweet this to any other news site, youtube channel, streamer, blogger, social media account that talks gaming, or whatever. Spread the word. At this point its visibility thats needed. Push this news folks. If any media outlet online picks up the story in the next day it'd probably push it right over the top and have it funded.

8. sainrub

sainrub

I pledged, best of luck. Back to my ninja meditation on this game being funded.

9. mikehaggar

mikehaggar

Thanks!

We appreciate it!

We've tried... have contacted all the outlets several times...

Gematsu actually did an article on the Kickstarter in the very beginning! Very cool of them and it resulted in good amount of traffic to the campaign! :)

Thanks for the support!

10. mikehaggar

mikehaggar

Funded! Thanks to all of you that have contributed! It's much appreciated! :)

11. Oneself

Oneself

Yes!!! Congrats everyone!

12. shaowebb

shaowebb

YES! THEY MADE IT! CONGRATS EVERYONE!

13. God confirmed for real

14. ghibli99

ghibli99

CONGRATS! :D :D Best news of the day. :)

15. sainrub

sainrub

You cant keep good ninja's down. Congrats Pixel Arc and thank you very much to all the backers!