?

What do you think of IntelliHeath's Halloween avatar?

This poll will close on Oct 31, 2018 at 6:42 PM.
  1. Great choice! Duck Season ftw!

102 vote(s)
    25.6%
  2. Creepy! Remove it ASAP!

94 vote(s)
    23.6%
  3. Don't Care...

203 vote(s)
    50.9%
  1. Kirbivore

Kirbivore

Stop

2. I'm pretty convinced it'll be on Nov 7th. Just 9 more days of chaos. I think everyone can hold out just a little while longer

3. Silent

Silent

My favorite event match was always Melee’s Event Match 37: Legendary Pokemon. That was the only event I played over and over again to the point I still remember the number after all these years. Wish we had more cool events like that. Brawl’s event matches definitely did not scratch that itch for me.

4. Mewshuji

Mewshuji

"People say Kasuga is OP but at least it's better than Yoshiaki only on Sekigahara!"

5. MondoMega

MondoMega

This "high quality" rip is going to age real badly.

6. Blackquill

Blackquill

I can hold it very easily but it seems like it's not the case for everyone

7. TeamLeftMatch

TeamLeftMatch

wonder how those videos will hold up if the leak is fake.

8. Brock Reiher

Brock Reiher

Why did you quote me

9. LordKano

LordKano

I just discovered this guy on YouTube and he's doing pretty good in-depth analysis of Smash Ultimate characters (both old and new):

10. yuoke

yuoke

The meming of nate is going to have this thread locked.

11. Finale Fireworker

Finale Fireworker
    Love each other or die trying. Moderator

Please do not use this thread to discuss how you think industry personalities or content creators should behave.

12. Chauzu

Chauzu

Yeah, he’s like the only Ultimate content creator I follow atm. All his vids are worth watching.

13. saladdays

saladdays

I mean, the reaction is what's funny, not the perception that he's wrong.

14. MondoMega

MondoMega

Yeah, can we please just put an end to that whole topic please.

15. Bluewind098

Bluewind098

Honestly I feel that if we don’t ha e Ken and Incineroar as the final reveals and have a few more and even a fan favorite there then I think the community will be fine.

I think people are slowly being swayed over the leak not being real and are at least starting to accept the possibility.

However if it really is those 2 left then yeah the community won’t be happy. Even if the Grinch leak didn’t happen people wouldn’t be happy

16. Kirbivore

Kirbivore

I'm trying to figure out why I quoted me

17. Rubica

Rubica

Thinking that Isaac’s trailer was delayed is low-key kind of sociopathic and also demonstrably false.

Like, they announced Animal Crossing right after Isabelle and that directly references Smash and her trailer, do you think they made that trailer in a week?

18. Zyrokai

Zyrokai

I don't think Sakurai is going to want to go out on a whimper, do you? Ken and Incineroar is going out on a whimper, imo. I think there will be one more big one.

And it better be Banjo and Kazooie : p

19. Regulus Tera

Regulus Tera

20. L Thammy

L Thammy

I'm preparing a rambling post about how Battle Clash seems to specifically be a reference to the works of Ryosuke Takahashi so that you guys will have something substantial to discuss.

21. Let's hope they' just keep yelling at each other on the internet then and keep it at that. No escalating.

22. Big One

Big One

The idea isn't that Isabelle replaced Isaac but they would've both been revealed in the same Direct

23. skittzo0413

skittzo0413

The Subspace Emissary's cutscenes totaled ~50 minutes. If they chose to do something similar this time (and I really doubt it) they'd probably need to add like ~20-30 more minutes at the very least since we're gonna have double the playable characters in this. Plus the CG will have to be in HD.

So what are the chances they decided it's worth paying for 1-1.5 hours of high quality HD cutscenes this time?

24. Hailinel

Hailinel

25. Chauzu

Chauzu

Not sure this is the best topic to move to after the last trash page. 90%+ of people here agree Isaac vid was not delayed.

26. TurtleHead

TurtleHead

What if Spirit Mode converts every single character into KingIncineroar?

That would be hype as fuck

27. yuoke

yuoke

No, Kencineroar is hype.

28. RailWays

RailWays

29. Chauzu

Chauzu

Yep. Box theory being real would always be followed by a shitstorm.

Personally I’ve locked in my final prediction of Incineroar + Ken + Shadow + Isaac + Geno unless we get new reliable leaks.

30. Chauzu

Chauzu

31. MondoMega

MondoMega

Agreed. Even if the Grinch leak didn't exist, Kencineroar would still be a anti-climactic and disappointing ending. People like to bring up how Brawl and Smash 4 didn't have super hype final newcomer reveals, but introducing a new series to Smash (Pikmin and Xenoblade) is infinitely better than ending on ANOTHER Pokemon newcomer (and I would still say this even if it was Decidueye in Incineroar's place).

32. Regulus Tera

Regulus Tera

I've been posting his videos every week actually. :( proof that nobody reads me sniff

33. Hermii

Hermii

If the leak is fake I will be in awe of the leaker, who did the awesome feat of creating a leak that no one could prove fake. I will not be ashamed for believing it. I will not apologize to insiders.

34. GarudaSmash

GarudaSmash

Fan demand could increase the chances. Look at Ridley, for example.

35. I totally agree. I'm glad I don't play that way nor do I have any friends that force the group to .

36. Big One

Big One

Those rosters were also not officially revealed in full before release. Sakurai is definitely building up hype by intentionally showcasing every character.

37. Strat

Strat

I've been checking them out when you post them, homie.

38. Zacmortar

Zacmortar

Guys, the game itself is beautiful, they don't even need CG cutscenes. It can easily be in-engine and be on par with brawl's cutscenes.

39. L Thammy

L Thammy

They should just release Spirits modes cutscenes in theatres as an epic silent movie trilogy.

40. Neoxon

Neoxon
    Community Resettler Member

Eeeehhhhh, the game looks good & all, but I'm not sure if the in-game models are good enough to be used in cutscenes. You can easily see the edges in the models if you zoom in close.

41. qq more

qq more

is that the one with the legendary-only pokeball match? fucking loved that

42. Finale Fireworker

Finale Fireworker
    Love each other or die trying. Moderator

Remember how Bowser Junior doesn't talk?

I hate it.

43. Alexhex

Alexhex

what even happened to you yuoke

I hate missing character development

44. Angst

Angst

Imagine what you can do now with pokemon trainer.

45. ned_ballad

ned_ballad

46. Unknownlight

Unknownlight

I don't believe that Isaac was planned to be announced at the Direct, but calling people who suggested that "sociopathic" is ridiculous. And insulting.

To this day there are Pokémon episodes that have never been released because they were delayed because of an earthquake, then never aired.

Before the direct, there were insiders talking about how "we would understand" why the Direct had to be delayed once it aired, implying that it had sensitive subject matter.

It's a thing that happens.

47. louisacommie

louisacommie

The reason the sonic movie sint entirely cgi

Is because Sega had their amazing cgi studio do the cutscnenes for spirits mode

48. Neoxon

Neoxon
    Community Resettler Member

When we have so many potential options, of course the Smash community would become less forgiving of minor stuff.

49. Not quite there, but I like your enthusiasm!