1. Titik

Titik

I think Bobloblaw should at least get a tag worthy of his deeds.

2. nib95

nib95

I don't think Era do tags.

3. Stuart444

Stuart444

We are able to do tags (There is even people in this thread with tags), but I'm not sure if they are given out randomly based on the whim of the administration like on the old site.

4. Titik

Titik

I think this is one of those exceptions.

5. Crossing my fingers for you Talal. Your courage in the face of all this is inspiring.

6. Resilient

Resilient

Please tell me the treatment has started!

Hoping everything is going well brother. You're so close to having the goal fulfilled!!

Did BobLoblaw wire the entire required amount? Because if so that is insane! Fkn legend!

7. Titik

Titik

Bob already got some money to Talal. It will take a few more days before the rest but a good chunk is already with Talal. The rest will come as they come in so keep the donations pouring in! We are pretty close to the goal.

8. JayC3

JayC3

After days of Paypal errors, I finally got my donation to go through. Wishing you the best of luck. We're all rooting for you!

9. Shadow

Shadow

I keep the tab open 24/7 to see the donations go up everyday. Cool to see :) Glad it’s going well for you! And good job bobloblaw.

10. ItsBobbyDarin

ItsBobbyDarin

I actually do the exact same thing !

11. Ushay

Ushay

Talal .. keep fighting my friend.

12. Geido

Geido

I'm also getting paypal errors when I try to give a donation with my credit card, what's the best thing to do? Try again tonight/tomorrow?

13. JayC3

JayC3

What ended up working for me was just switching credit cards. Tried a bunch of times with my first one over a couple of days with no success, and my second card worked right away. Guess PayPal is just really finicky.

14. Tamath

Tamath

Pitched in a little more. We've never directly communicated, Talal, but I wish you all the best. Been checking the gogetfunding page all week. Also massive props to BobLoblaw for all his help.

15. Buddy

Buddy

Bump

16. Talal

Talal
    Unbreakable Member OP

Hey guys. BobLobLaw wired me the remaining money to my bank account and I will be receiving them next Wednesday at the latest. Thank you for making this happen everybody.

17. max.rem

max.rem

Wow!!! What generosity.

Really happy for you man. I can't imagine how moved your loved ones must be. Keep fighting!

18. shazrobot

shazrobot

I'm so excited! Stay strong! You're going to do this.

19. Stone Cold

Stone Cold

Hell yeah man, you've got this shit. I'm excited for the follow up thread three years from now where you let everyone know you're cancer free

20. RailWays

RailWays

Wonderful news, man. Keep up the fight!

21. Linkura

Linkura

Great fucking news, going to donate some today.

22. DiipuSurotu

DiipuSurotu

Couldn't donate via my PayPal account either (error message) but it worked via the credit card option.

23. AndersK

AndersK

I'm gonna toast to your health a betterment tonight Talal. So amazing to see this progress since you made the thread 2 weeks ago.

24. shavasana

shavasana

So happy! Only 5k more until you have everything!! "Life is worth living!" Keep fighting!

25. RoyalJCC

RoyalJCC

I'm really happy to hear this.

Keep fighting my man. We're right here for you.

26. Dary

Dary

This thread vs 2017.
    [​IMG]

27. Titik

Titik

Talal, I encourage you to write the updates you've been giving us on the funding page.

28. Linkin112

Linkin112

Just saw this thread today and it honestly made me tear up. What a great community.

29. deafmedal

deafmedal

To the front with you!

30. Machado

Machado

Just $4.080 to go!!!

31. Cat

Cat

How did I miss this thread? I have goosebumps down my entire body. I did not expect it to end with a 2/3 funded edit, or with near full funding by the last post!

This community is amazing, and so are you. I have no doubts; you're going to punish cancer.

32. Buddy

Buddy

Dude...someone donated 1000$ just now...

Whoever that was...RESPECT to you stranger

33. Machado

Machado

I don't know if this has been brought up before but at this point, shouldn't we be donating via BobLobLaw directly?

34. deafmedal

deafmedal

Seriously, thank you, whoever did this. Fucking awesome!

35. BobLoblaw

BobLoblaw
    This Guy Helps Member

Happy to help! :) I only wish I could've gotten things through faster. Thanks to everyone for supporting Talal in this! He's a great guy and absolutely deserves a fighting chance. Please continue to show your support however you can. He's got a tough fight ahead of him, but he's ready!

36. Stinkles

Stinkles
    343 Industries Verafied

Can't believe I missed this. Wow.

37. gosublime

gosublime

So glad this is coming to fruition - well done to everyone, no matter how much they donated!

38. FallenGrace

FallenGrace

Tried to donate but keep getting paypal errors. Will try again tomorrow and maybe switch cards. You guys are amazing to have done all this, I want to contribute too even if it's only a bit.

39. Romac1314

Romac1314

Donated. Fight buddy! Hang in there, I watched my sister go through a brutal, fast moving breast cancer they weren’t sure she’d make it out of - while pregnant! They’re both still here happy and healthy - Miracles happen all the time! Keep your spirits up and your mind moving forward, you’ve got too many things to do yet!

“Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win.”

40. Buddy

Buddy

90% done

10% to go

41. Titik

Titik

I wish I was rich enough to donate $1000. Hats off to you, rich strangers.

42. Zookfoodle

Zookfoodle

This community is wonderful
    Keep on keeping on

43. AndersK

AndersK

My reaction reading these last few replies

[​IMG]

44. Just did my part. My thoughts are with you and your family.

45. How About No

How About No

Fuck man, this is great, we're so close!

46. Tesseract

Tesseract
    Banned Member

i did my part, i hope you become emperor of the universe.

47. LookAtMeGo

LookAtMeGo

This is amazing

48. Wow 90%! Good luck with the treatment Talal ! Never give up! The mind is your strongest ally in the tough battle ahead !

49. SpectreRT

SpectreRT

Doing my part now. My father is a survivor of Hodgkin Lymphoma, so this hits close to home.
    - OP, let me know if you'd like to speak with him about anything...
    - Meanwhile, I hope my donation helps.

50. DisturbedSwan

DisturbedSwan

Just donated.

Best of luck to you Talal