1. Sander VF

Sander VF

Beerus and Whis are contractually obligated not to fight a given villain so there can be plot.

2. Coyote Starrk

Coyote Starrk

Nah it was shown that angels can care deeply about those they mentor and watch over. Whis strikes me as detached, but not heartless. If universe 7 had been erased then he would have felt it. Hard.

3. Strangelove77

Strangelove77

If they’ve completely changed the character I might finally like Broly. He was a shit character before.

I also hope no one ever beats Whis through the entire show. I find it really funny.

4. VariantX

VariantX

Angels don't fight, their main and most important job is to look after the GoD they're assigned to (probably reign them in if they get too stupid). Also it wouldn't even be a point because hed win since Whis is much stronger than Beerus and had UI too. Nobody paying ticket money to see Whis curb stomp Broly in a Broly movie.

5. Huw_Dawson

Huw_Dawson

This sounds like a good plot for a movie that people mostly will want to see for the visuals + fights anyway.

6. DJwest

DJwest

Whis about to clown some fools

7. Anthony Mooch

Anthony Mooch

When super comes back watch them just do a retelling of the movie

8. Dust

Dust

Cannot wait for best character to make it into canon.

[​IMG]

9. INST

INST

This all sounds very by the numbers and rather boring tbh. Meh.

10. Jabronium

Jabronium

Yeah, you're dead on with the hand me down comment, that's why I said it was a pipe dream. We just saw it in Super when his SSB2 was still way behind UI. Just thought it could've been an interesting mechanism but if they're shelving UI for a while that's fine by me .

11. OhSatan

OhSatan

Janemba is not confirmed ;_;

12. ninjabot

ninjabot

I watched the Geekdom101 spoiler vid too. Apparently:

There's a point where Gogeta and Broly fight in an alternate dimension. Either they tear a hole through dimensions or are transferred into another dimension or something.

13. Jodez99

Jodez99

I hope they explain why Supreme Kai didn't enlist Broly when he went searching for fighters for the ToP

14. Anthony Mooch

Anthony Mooch

It’s been explained supreme kai is incompetent at his job

15. Boke18

Boke18

from what I hear. No they aren't a thing. She just feels sympathy for him because he's being used to fight.

16. nintendoman58

nintendoman58

What happens to Frieza? Does he die again?

17. Boke18

Boke18

Both Supreme Kai and Beerus are both lazy and incompetent. It seems no one knew of Broly. Which is no excuse.

Also lets be real. He wasn't in the plans when they were making those episodes lol.

18. Boke18

Boke18

tbf Whis knew the real deal though lol.

19. Boke18

Boke18

It's really not their jobs. TBH Whis imo has overstepped his bounds plenty in Super, and Beerus could give two shits. If anything he should be grateful there's another strong Saiyan out there.

20. John Doe

John Doe

I thought this movie's plot was supposed to be complex and thought provoking?

This just sounds like any other Dragon Ball movie.

21. Sargerus

Sargerus

Who the fuck is Cheelai?

22. donkey show

donkey show
    Sumo Digital Dev Verafied

23. Anthony Mooch

Anthony Mooch

The better twist would be Zeno wanted the tournament so the universes got stronger for a Thanos like threat that the zenos can’t stop

24. Dust

Dust

The green alien girl.

25. Moara

Moara

Most of these spoilers are just about who's number is the biggest, which is sadly the only thing 90% of the DBZ fanbase cares about. I'm sure there's more interesting stuff to dig into, though ofc It's dragon ball so I'm not expecting anything too crazy.

26. Waldini

Waldini

So .. eh, where did these spoilers come from? Confirmed? Anyone here see the movie?

Because ... goddamn. My boy finally canon <3

27. Lol in a Dragon Ball movie? Good luck with that

This isn’t Attack on Titan

28. Hystzen

Hystzen

What’s more amusing is how Whis mentions his entire goal back in Frieza movie is to make Goku n Vegeta fight as one naturally because they make them unbeatable in his eyes.

29. Mifec

Mifec

Sounds terrible like all of DB since Z.

30. Boke18

Boke18

Don't ever get caught up in PR speak.

But it does seem like we'll have a deep look into the past though. But don't expect anything to make you blow your mind. It's still Dragon Ball. I'm just glad they are giving Broly more characterization.

31. _Karooo

_Karooo

Can't resist spoilers even though it will ruin the movie. Oh well.

Interested in
    Gogeta though. Reminds me of Whis saying if Goku and Vegeta work together, no one can defeat them.

32. Lord Vatek

Lord Vatek

I mean to be fair that's already a better starting point for a relationship than half of the current main couples.

33. Boke18

Boke18

I don't think he meant as a fusion though. I think he meant if Vegeta stopped thinking so much and trying to one up Goku and if Goku took things bit more seriously and they fought in synergy no one would beat them. Because they became Vegito and shit still didn't work out lol.

34. _Karooo

_Karooo

I have to give credit to Vegeta though, he swallowed his pride in a lot of situations.

35. John Doe

John Doe

Or like most things in Dragon Ball it was just empty talk, the only two things that were talked about beforehand and followed up on were Gohan's potential and that a Super Saiyan would beat Frieza. Goku and Vegeta have fought together multiple times and still got beat. Besides they could do exactly what you talked about and still lose. All the synergy and teamwork in the world wouldn't mean Goku and Vegeta could take down Whis or Zeno. In Dragon Ball strength matters over all

36. Boke18

Boke18

Completely agree lol

37. Coyote Starrk

Coyote Starrk

hmm maybe that's groundwork for something more down the line. Kind of like Krillin and 18 except in reverse.

38. MotiD

MotiD

If it's something that he can't blink away from existence for some reason, he has the Grand Priest who is infinitely stronger than the Angels, who are infinitely stronger than the Gods of Destruction who are infinitely stronger than 99.999999% of everything else in the universe(s)

39. daveo42

daveo42

Cool. Outside of the first point, I'm loving what I'm hearing.
    I also assume the cost for UI is far too great and ridiculous to easily re-reach as Goku isn't a God or an Angel.

40. Boke18

Boke18

Hmmm so I wonder.

After this movie. I wonder how they will handle Broly. It's clear he's going to be broken from his shackles etc and I wonder if there is any more scenes at the end showing what he's doing.

Will they integrate him into the new episodic series? Will he have his own separate arc, will they just continue his story in movies? While he's not a new character he is now canon and it would be perfect to bring him into whatever new show they make. And next up will be Uub imo. They have already retconned GT in Super with Android 17. Now they can actually develop Uub and make him a member of the team as well.

41. Malvingt2

Malvingt2

Very interesting spoilers... that is all

42. daveo42

daveo42

The saddest part of all this is we will never get to see the rebirth of the almighty Bio Broly.
    [​IMG]

43. Freeza’s wish is the most interesting thing about these spoilers, does he want a full head of hair?

44. CaptainKashup

CaptainKashup

I.. I don't get the point of Dragon Ball anymore. The introduction of Gods like Whis ended any "danger" the heroes could have, since he's basically unbeatable and will reverse time if our heroes fail.

45. Lord Vatek

Lord Vatek

The introduction and continued existence of the Namekian Dragon Balls already did that.

46. donkey show

donkey show
    Sumo Digital Dev Verafied

Never say never. It could be a future Goten/Trunks slice of life episode in Super! xD

47. hikarutilmitt

hikarutilmitt

He wishes he was a little bit taller?
    He wishes he were a baller.

It's nice to see the true, superior fusion possibly become canon, if this movie is, indeed, canon.

It's not like the first... 3 Broly movies were worth a shit (like most of the DB/Z movies) so the bar is low, but at least we'll get some good animation in it.

48. The Silver

The Silver

Beerus
    So what is he babysitting Bra the whole movie? Cause I want to see that

49. CaptainKashup

CaptainKashup

Yeah but it was to a lesser degree.
    I'm gonna go ahead and say it : Apart from the beginning of the serie, the only part where you could feel some kind of danger was in GT.

50. I think the fact we know that this takes place pre DBZ Epilogue with Uub basically shows us that the main cast besides maybe Beerus/Whis aren't going to die (honestly if we do have a Super Sequel Series i am going to predict that the Gods of Destruction,Angels,Grand Priest and Zeno will be killed off in the final arc before the DBZ Epilogue). Or they could retcon the DBZ Epilogue which i wouldn't mind but a few fans will.