The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
10 Pages V   1 2 3 > »    Reply to this topic

Inbreeding at Swedish university

Rigged recruitment

wallace1837
post 3.May.2018, 10:38 AM
Post #1

Swedish academia/universities are highly inbred and they are working hard to keep it that way: https://universitetslararen.se/2018/05/03/r...mot-grundlagen/

This is only the tip of the iceberg. The corruption is visceral and stretch way further into research time allocation, teaching allocation and committee services.

It is not abnormal in Sweden to have children with your Ph.D. supervisor and later be hired as a postdoc by the father of your child at the university where you graduated! This is world class inbreeding. Congratulation Sweden.

Stay away from Swedish academia!
Go to the top of the page
+
intrepidfox
post 3.May.2018, 11:50 AM
Post #2

QUOTE (wallace1837 @ 3.May.2018, 09:38 AM) *
Stay away from Swedish academia!

Stay away from TL. You are so hateful, bitter and twisted.
+
wallace1837
post 3.May.2018, 12:01 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (intrepidfox @ 3.May.2018, 12:50 PM) *

Bring back the unsubscribe button and I am out of here.

P.S. You can click on my name is "block" me in the meantime.

P.P.S. That will not solve any of the severe dysfunction of the Swedish society (housing, education, academic inbreeding, discrimination toward educated foreigners, incompetent public service, uneducated politicians, etc.)
+
TLSucks
post 3.May.2018, 01:42 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (wallace1837 @ 3.May.2018, 11:01 AM) *
P.P.S. That will not solve any of the severe dysfunction of the Swedish society (housing, education, academic inbreeding, discrimination toward educated foreigners, incompeten ... (show full quote)

Neither will your whining...
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 3.May.2018, 01:57 PM
Post #5

Gave up on "deportation rage", did you???
+
Svedallas
post 3.May.2018, 04:36 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (intrepidfox @ 3.May.2018, 12:50 PM) *

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 3.May.2018, 02:57 PM) *
Gave up on "deportation rage", did you???

wallace. STAY AWAY!
+
intrepidfox
post 3.May.2018, 05:27 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (wallace1837 @ 3.May.2018, 11:01 AM) *
Bring back the unsubscribe button and I am out of here.

I´ve already given you the e-mail addresses to TL. They will delete you account. Admit it. Your trolling and you love Sweden
+
Gjeebes
post 3.May.2018, 06:40 PM
Post #8

"P.P.S. That will not solve any of the severe dysfunction of the Swedish society (housing, education, academic inbreeding, discrimination toward educated foreigners, incompetent public service, uneducated politicians, etc.)"

And lest we forget the Meatballian love of child-brides, and their flat-pack type instructions for the highly skilled "New Country" imports on how to navigate the Meatballian system.

Looks like not only do the real Meatballs actually have to assimilate to these noobs, but so do their "laws", and "democratic" values.

Ah Meatballia, you read like a comic strip.
+
Tenacious185
post 3.May.2018, 07:39 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 3.May.2018, 07:40 PM) *
And lest we forget the Meatballian love of child-brides, and their flat-pack type instructions for the highly skilled "New Country" imports on how to navigate the Meatballian system.

But look! Why all the negativity, Gjeebes? They're finally getting it! Instead of leaflets teaching newcomers how to act when married to children, they have switched tactics to let female newcomers know that they have a right to mutual sexual gratification, and a healthy relationship.

I wonder how many newcomer girls caught reading this will be stoned to death?

https://www.thelocal.se/20180503/sweden-fun...immigrant-women

Read it while it's hot, before it gets yanked like the "how to marry a kid" brochure did.

ohmy.gif
+
wallace1837
post 3.May.2018, 07:44 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 3.May.2018, 07:40 PM) *
"P.P.S. That will not solve any of the severe dysfunction of the Swedish society (housing, education, academic inbreeding, discrimination toward educated foreigners, inco ... (show full quote)

Shit, I forgot the child bride. I am sorry to all those kids who are legally bound to pedophile. I am sorry that I ever been associated to a country that let that happen, that recognize that inhumane treatment of child as legitimate. I am sorry that the only thing they did to stop that exploitation of children within their border was to print a pamphlet (that they removed!). Now those pedophiles won't even be able to learn that what they are doing to children is "not ok".

P.S. Continue to talk about the messenger! This really help me getting a sense of self.
+
Tenacious185
post 3.May.2018, 07:51 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (wallace1837 @ 3.May.2018, 08:44 PM) *
Shit, I forgot the child bride. I am sorry to all those kids who are legally bound to pedophile.

And now they have had to put out "sex education material" letting ladies know that genital mutilation isn't actually ok, and that they have a right to a healthy sex life.

"The animated films, the first of which were put online at the end of March, cover all aspects of sex from pure enjoyment, with titles such "Lust and Pleasure", and "Female Genitalia", to pregnancy, sexually transmitted diseases, abortion and female genital mutilation.

"We want it to be absolutely not condescending, or demeaning, we want it to be empowering, that in Sweden you have these rights,"

Great that they have these rights here. Sad that it needs to be spelled out. And will the partners of these women even listen? sad.gif
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 3.May.2018, 08:16 PM
Post #12

Stoning!!!

They must not deprive the newcomers of their cultural heritage and religious freedoms...

Otherwise the Political Correctness Police will brand them with a bad name, and surely they do not want that!!!
+
Gjeebes
post 4.May.2018, 04:40 AM
Post #13

"Why all the negativity, Gjeebes?"

What? No, no, I was praising them, not being "negative". The Meatballs are truly ahead of the game, and I just wanted to show my adoration for the world's most (retardedly) "extreme-just-for-the-sake-of-it" nation.

And also I must praise the arrogance of "spelling-it-out" with regards to sexual behaviour. This just screams "equality"...and yet all this time I'd taken the Meatballians as looking down their noses at all things non-Meatballian.

Boy was I wrong!

That such materials have been created and distributed for consumption by the "New Country" peeps, just again validates the success of the Meatballian open-borders fiasco, I mean "virtue-signalling" triumph.

Gotta hand it to the Meatballs. When they go in, the go balls deep!

Oh, and I should add, I start to understand why the Meatballs are upset with the entire world using their "brilliance" as a cautionary tale of how NOT to do "immigration". I mean, they just continue to prove themselves, and their "superiority" over and over again, with note-worthy demonstrable success after success.

Open borders immigration Meatballian style...why, it's like the honeymoon that just simply never ends.
+
Tenacious185
post 4.May.2018, 10:03 AM
Post #14

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 4.May.2018, 05:40 AM) *
Gotta hand it to the Meatballs. When they go in, they go balls deep!

Go (meat)balls deep, or go home! tongue.gif
+
Gjeebes
post 4.May.2018, 06:19 PM
Post #15

To all the shits on TL forum, read and weep: https://www.thelocal.se/20180504/swedish-un...lications-union

(reminder of topic of thread: "open-secret academic inbreeding in Meatballia")

For those of you with your heads too far up your asses (that's right Gamla, I'm talking to you, amongst others):

1) "A full third of the adverts had just one applicant, three quarters had less than five, and three quarters of jobs went to an internal applicant.

"It's shocking," union director Git Claesson Pipping told The Local. "It's nepotism, and also, instead of employing people for longer times, they just employ people for six months at a time and keep giving new positions to the same people.""

2) "The job offers analyzed were put out by three faculties: Lund University's Faculty of Engineering, Stockholm University's Faculty of Social Sciences, and Uppsala University's Faculty of Medicine"

That's right, resident morons, even TL agrees.

So now will you complain your BS to TL for "daring" to speak the truth (that you simply are too arrogant to handle)?

Hmmm?

W-1837: keep going. Pretty soon things will become so obvious even the biggest idiots spouting their uninformed trash on this forum will have no choice but to capitulate, or involuntarily spontaneously self-immolate in the flames of their own utter stupidity.

Kaboom (followed by mushroom cloud).
+

10 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: