1. guitarguy316

guitarguy316

So I have EA access where Battlefield 1 is included. But it's in Games with Gold this month. Can I not redeem it free as part of Games with Gold if I have an EA access subscription?

2. Me_Marcadet

Me_Marcadet

Got my X replaced and thank god the new one is perfectly silent!

Here's what the first one sounded like :

Here's the new one :

Night and day difference.
    And I had to fight the clerk to get it replaced, it told me every X Sound the same, that it got 6 at home and everyone got the whine...

TL;DR If your X rattle, chirp and seesaw, replace that shit ASAP.

3. LJ11

LJ11

Posted a video on the previous page about my new X creaking near the back, seems like the cooling unit is causing the top part to bulge. Wonder if I'll have any issues with it, it's a bit of a pain to pack up and send back but might be best to take care of it now. Any feedback would be appreciated.

4. Me_Marcadet

Me_Marcadet

If it's silent, I don't see any reason to replace it. Try to play a very intensive game for a couple hours.

5. Me_Marcadet

Me_Marcadet

So I'm still getting coil whine with very intensive games, but it doesn't bother me because I can't hear it over the sound of the game.

As long as the console is silent while idle, I'm fine.

6. Kapryov

Kapryov

Damn I just started to get his with this "disconnecting controller" nonsense.
    It's only happened twice so far, no idea what kicked it off, and I can plug the controller in to stop it.

Still really annoying though.

7. Marano

Marano

So the xbox one x I got saturday started flashing black screens randomly (about a second and it goes back to whatever I was doing), is this a known issue? Should I have it replaced? It's still under warranty of course, is there a fix? I will need to move the games I've dowloaded onto an external hard drive if I need to replace the console.

Edit: Found this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXpHhXFQdl0

What does color depth bits per pixel have to do with anything? Mine is set to 24 bits per pixel (8-bit), in the video he says it shouldn't be set at 12-bit, but mine wasn't at that anway? So is 10-bit my only hope?

8. baronmonstro

baronmonstro

Just upgraded to an X from my OG Xbox One, all great so far other than for some reason on the X I'm getting a quarter of the download speeds that I do on the OG Xbox One.

Tried restarting the console couple of times, updating console, switching ethernet cables, but nothing has worked so far.

9. Faenix1

Faenix1

With the Xbox One Xs being $100 cheaper, is it worth it to get one mainly for BC and Game Pass? Want to hear opinions before I buy one.

PS4 Pro will still be my primary console, though.

10. Really only you can answer that one for yourself. There are certainly enough quality games in Game Pass that you could just play those games and nothing else for years, but only if those games interest you or if you've never played them before. BC is great, but it's far better if you already have a large collection of 360 games available to you.

11. Faenix1

Faenix1

Well I have 5 physical 360 games I've yet to really play (3 others that are not on the BC list), then I have at least 5 digital (Can we not look up our games list online? o.o), and then game pass has probably 20 games I'd play.

Getting to play Gears 5 in the future without shelling out $90 CAD would be nice too. So I guess in that respect it might be, more or less, worth it.