• The Latest Threads page has been rebuilt and is back for good! We have also fixed the site issues that were causing poor performance for some users.

Do you use a cart when shopping?

Which is it?

• Total voters
Oct 25, 2017
All of the above? Except for the personal shopper, I'm not rich lol. I regularly use a cart, basket, bag, or hands depending on how much I'm getting and where I'm shopping (like they don't have baskets at Aldi so I'll use a bag if I'm only grabbing a couple of things).

OP
OP
Brandon
Oct 29, 2017
Cart, basket, or hand, depending on the amount. Using a bag is not a standard thing in grocery stores in my area of the the USA.

No to personal shopper so far, but I may use one in the future.
Using a bag kind of feels like stealing but I sometimes use it to limit what's being bought.
most of the time no, but I usually shop as needed and not ahead. When I go to Costco though absolutely, don't think it's possible to go in that store and not use a cart.
If you want to practice a balancing act you can go without a cart.

Oct 25, 2017
OP what kind of question is this. Depends on the volume/quantity.

Do you want me to go buy a full week's worth of groceries and like be juggling 20+ items in the air and telling the hired staff

"now throw the eggs into my hands in 3...2...1.... NOW, QUICKLY START GRABBING THE VEGGIES!"

Oct 27, 2017
man what the fuck is this thread...should i use a cart if all im buying is a gallon of milk? what about 5 gallons of milk? should i carry 5 gallons of milk with just my hands? hmmm time to stock up on groceries for the month which is usually about $400 worth of food, better not bring any bags though since got gave me these two hands!