Microsoft Office is one of the Office productivity suites having a number of applications, servers and services. The Office productivity suites have been made available to its users of different platform (like Android,Mac,Windows,and iOS) in various versions. Some of the Popular Versions of the Office Setup are as follows:
- Microsoft Office 2003
- Microsoft Office 2007
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Office 2013
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Microsoft Office 365
All the Office Setup could be downloaded or purchased by the users on their device either over the internet connection or through the retails stores.
What is Office My Account?
Whatever be the mode selected by the users to purchase the Office setup, they need to create an Office My Account. The Office My Account is one of the mandatory things required by the users for accessing the services like Skype for Business, OneDrive, ShfarePoint, and many more. Apart from signing in, the Office My Account even stores and manages the details about all the Office setups that have been subscribed by the users.
How to create the Office My Account?
Follow the steps mentioned below to create the Office My Account:
- First of all, access the official website of Microsoft Office.
- And then, click the “Sign In” option on the main page.
- After this, the users will be directed to the ‘Sign in’ page of the Microsoft office.
- Here, if the users already have an Office My Account then, they may enter the email address and password of the Office Account in the corresponding fields.
- Else, click the “No account? Create one!” option, if the users’ Office Account does not exists.
- Now, the “sign up” page will appear on the screen. The users may create their Office Account by choosing any of the options that have been listed below:
- Use a phone number instead: In this link, the users may create their Office Account by utilizing their mobile number (active).
- Get a new email address: In this link, the users may utilize a new email address instead of using the email address being previously existing for creating their Office My Account. For example: email@example.com.
- Use your email instead: In this link, the users may create their Office Account by utilizing the email that already exists. For example: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After filling the first page, click the “Next” button.
- On the next page, set a strong password.
- At last, tap the “Create my account” button.
- Thus, the Office My Account has been created by the users.
How to Sign In to the Office My Account?
After creating the Office Account, the users may sign in to their Office My Account by following the steps mentioned below:
- First and foremost, launch the web browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox on the device.
- And then, visit the official website of Microsoft Office.
- Now, click the “Sign In” option on the home page.
- After clicking the “Sign In” option, the users will be directed to next page i.e. Sign in page.
- Here enter the email address of the Office Account and then, click the “Next” button.
- On the next page, enter the password of the Office My Account.
- At last, tap the “Login” button.