PS4 has surpassed 90 million units sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
Sony has not press released this. So this is not true, more than likely.

Plus, this was at 1am this morning GMT. News will have been long out by now. The fact it hasn't tells you a lot.

Oct 27, 2017
Buffalo, NY
Excluding handhelds, it's crazy that 4 of the top 6 best selling consoles of all time will all be PlayStations, with 3 of those being over 100 million.

Figure what, the PS4 will maybe end around 110 million or so? Maybe even a little more, considering it may continue to sell after PS5 releases.

Nov 8, 2017
I'd take this info with a massive grain of salt (although I guess 90+ mil should be a given anyway) because the same person also tweeted that the Switch has surpassed 25 million sold when it should be much higher at this point.

Oct 25, 2017
Excluding handhelds, it's crazy that 4 of the top 6 best selling consoles of all time will all be PlayStations, with 3 of those being over 100 million.

Figure what, the PS4 will maybe end around 110 million or so? Maybe even a little more, considering it may continue to sell after PS5 releases.
More than likely looking at 115m+ by the end of its life. Also inb4 lock.

Oct 25, 2017
I'd take this info with a massive grain of salt because the same person also tweeted that the Switch has surpassed 25 million sold when it should be much higher at this point.
Their shipped numbers, yes. actual sell-through number could plausibly be around 25 million. It was around 18 million sell-through at the end of last quarter with about 23 million shipped. But again, no real PR.

Status
Not open for further replies.