• iOS/Safari issues when launching the site from mobile home screens should now be fixed! A2HS button compatibility on Android Firefox has also been fixed! Add some purple to your home screen today.

The Last Guardian-esque indie game Vane coming to PS4 on January 15, 2019

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else getting an Inside vibe from this? Not gameplay-wise (although it does look like Inside meets a Ueda game) but in the oddly quiet lead-up to release. Inside had that trailer out of the blue after years of silence, I can’t recall if it had previews between then and release, and then a ton of extremely positive reviews. Like there are no hands-on or previews for this at all

Also new tweet from the devs

Oct 25, 2017
I can’t tell if the lack of coverage/previews/etc is an Inside thing, where Sony and the devs know they have something special and are going to let the critical reception speak for itself, or if the game is just being overlooked and/or forgotten

Oct 27, 2017
Hmm... A few more days until release and no reviews or any other bits of info yet. I’m still hopeful this will be a good game or at least an interesting experience though.

m0dus

Truant Pixel
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I'm gonna skip pre-ordering. This is giving me Rime vibes.

Hype, hype, hype, hype, hype and then DOA on release.

Having worked with these devs as a contractor, I can at least relay that they are very down to earth and incredibly devoted to the quality of their product. It’s still a few days yet until the official launch, so you may still see reviews forthcoming.

Dec 6, 2018
England,UK
Having worked with these devs as a contractor, I can at least relay that they are very down to earth and incredibly devoted to the quality of their product. It’s still a few days yet until the official launch, so you may still see reviews forthcoming.
That's nice to know,I'm intrigued by the scope of the game it's seems to have been in development for a good while.