• The ResetEra Games of the Year Awards 2018 results are now live! Congratulations to all the winners!
  • Sidebar and Width settings will now no longer reset after 4 hours of inactivity! We have implemented a new system that will remember these preferences on each browser, for both members and guests. This allows you to choose different settings on different devices if you so desire.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Band of Bastards DLC announcement trailer: launches Feb 5

Jan 28, 2018
I don’t know... aren’t we talking about the same game directed by a GG and alt-right supporter?
Yes..and? The game has 0 GG or alt-right themes or ideologies pushed into the story or side quest, so i don't know what are you trying to say or achieve.

KCD was written by several people, not only Varva.

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if it will be as awful as the other two.

There are only two times in five years of games writing I have ever considered asking someone to take me off a piece. The first DLC was one of them. Kingdom Come is one of the best-written, worst video games I have ever played.

Nov 5, 2017
Wow, that has to be an ERA-best drive-by first post. Just stroll right on in, derail a thread, walk out. LoL. WOW.

.... I haven't played the game much, but I heard it got better since launch. I would like to give it another shot. I heard the DLC has not been good, though. Too over-priced. I hope this one turns out better. I want a realistic, Oblivion-style RPG in my life.

OP
OP
BAD
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I wonder if it will be as awful as the other two.

There are only two times in five years of games writing I have ever considered asking someone to take me off a piece. The first DLC was one of them. Kingdom Come is one of the best-written, worst video games I have ever played.
EDIT: oh You were reviewing it?

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Iwatodai Dorm
User banned (2 days): trolling, previous infractions for similar
Yes..and? The game has 0 GG or alt-right themes or ideologies pushed into the story or side quest, so i don't know what are you trying to say or achieve.

KCD was written by several people, not only Varva.

Sorry but when you have a status that depends on having sex I actually doubt that the game is as free of alt right ideology as people claim it to be.

Dec 4, 2017
Wow, that has to be an ERA-best drive-by first post. Just stroll right on in, derail a thread, walk out. LoL. WOW.

.... I haven't played the game much, but I heard it got better since launch. I would like to give it another shot. I heard the DLC has not been good, though. Too over-priced. I hope this one turns out better. I want a realistic, Oblivion-style RPG in my life.
But why does he get a pass and not say the composer from Dragonquest? Especially since he has a much bigger role in the game.

Jan 28, 2018
Sorry but when you have a status that depends on having sex I actually doubt that the game is as free of alt right ideology as people claim it to be.
You are trolling at this point, i won't engage in an actual discussion with someone that didn't play the game, you already made your stance clear with your first post.

Lol. I haven't played the game, no interest in it, I have no dog in this fight. But as soon as I saw the name in a thread title, I thought to myself, I wonder how many posts it takes before this thread derails into an argument over the director being in Gamergate. Turns out, one.

Oct 30, 2017
You haven't even played the game have you? Because this post makes zero fucking sense in the context of the game.

OT: Any word about additional performance improvements? I love the game but it struggles mightily on base PS4

Oct 25, 2017
Are people just waiting for threads to pop up so they can derail them as fast as humanly possible? What does that accomplish?

Back to the topic: that trailer doesnt show much. I wish I could play this game but it runs like utter arse on my pc (which is above average). Maybe one day

Oct 26, 2017
If things keep going like this we'll end up having a mods notice regarding drive-by derails.

Back on topic: I really like the base game after a few fixes, but I've not tried any of the DLCs. I wonder if I should consider them or if they're just mediocre filler.

Well I know nothing about controversy surrounding the game.

I'm African American....there anything in the game that would push me away?

Cause it dropped from 60 bucks to 20 at bestbuy this morning for ps4 and xb1. Was gonna get it for my X lol

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't played any of the DLC's yet, plan to play them when i get a new PC (gonna replay the game in hardcore mode too).

Glad they are still releasing new content.