• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowfruit

Teyvat Traveler
Jun 8, 2018
United States
Huh, wonder why I started actually hearing Wraith's passive voice thing today. Never heard it the previous days.

It's so useful though holy crap. It tells me like "They're aiming at you", "It's a sniper", "It's not safe here". Saved my life quite a few times.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Champion screen is silent because most people haven't gotten any intro quips yet. It's set to "none" by default. I've seen Champion screens where the intro quip is spoken.
Could be glitchy. The only times it worked for me are when I inspect my profile or when it shows me as champion at the start.

Then I really hope it's also intended for the select screen too and it's just bugged, that's where I always thought it is for and still would fit the most. That's where I Introduce my character to my squad. Who cares for other enemy profiles and looks at them?
Champion screen makes sense tho but only for that would be disappointing. It's just too rare.

Cynn

Oct 27, 2017
5 wins today. This game is incredible.
a4a1a5eeb844582d66003936c55e6949.png
Good for you! I got wins in PUBG, Fortnite and Blackout within like 24 hours of release. Still no Apex win brudduh.

Deltadan

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone having problems with hit detection? I don't know why but whenever i shoot people dead-on I don't hit them, but when I aim nowhere near them I miraculously get a hit.

Dojima

Alt-account
Banned
Jan 25, 2019
I'm not feeling Caustic. Apart from small places (which is obviously his strength) he's useless. But I can see him in the final circle doing lots of work

Kiekura

Mar 23, 2018
I'm not feeling Caustic. Apart from small places (which is obviously his strength) he's useless. But I can see him in the final circle doing lots of work

He is good in some situtations. I think he's gas should be changed to work like grenade so you could actually smoke people out etc

thePopaShots

Nov 27, 2017
Won the first match I played in this game. Got lucky enough to match-up with two people who knew what they were doing and stayed together the entire time. I really can't believe how helpful the ping system is in this game. I can totally see myself playing a couple of matches every night, and not worrying about having to have a mic plugged in when the wife and baby are sleeping.

Sensei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
it really hurts my feelings when my teammates loot my body and then dont give any of it back when they revive me

Deleted member 2172

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good for you! I got wins in PUBG, Fortnite and Blackout within like 24 hours of release. Still no Apex win brudduh.
Thanks! I bet your win is right around the corner.

I think this is the most confident ive ever felt playing a BR in my life. I've said this before in the thread but I LOVED Titanfall 2's movement system, the speed and mobility you have at your disposal just vibes with my playstyle so well compared to PUBG and Fortnite which now feel slow in comparison. I never did play Blackout though. Im rambling, but damn I really enjoy playing this game.

L.E.D.

Oct 27, 2017
This game blue screens like crazy. Probably the least stable game I've ever played.

Edit: PS4 pro

Last edited:

Sensei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Im watching my teammate and shes still pinging enemies even though shes the only one alive

Its like Wraith is talking to the voices in her head

Aldi

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
Got 3 wins in 5 games yesterday, and today we couldn't buy a win. Every time we got in a fight we were 3rd partied by other teams. Didn't help that the circle hasn't been kind to us all night forcing us to run through areas already occupied by other squads. Will try again tomorrow.

intheflorsh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Got the final kill in a round as Lifeline, felt fucking amazing ngl

The circle gets so tight in the final rounds, just another reason why shotguns are everything in this game.

bargeparty

Oct 30, 2017
Another match lost to my inability to aim. I thought bunny hopping was mitigated in this???

I was firing directly at the red outline (gold scope) and it was missing every shot. that just shouldn't happen.

SunhiLegend

The Legend Continues
Oct 25, 2017
Just played an hour or so today first the first time, gameplay is really good, as in I love the movement and weapon feel. I don't really play BR games, they're very tedious to me, loading up, spending most the time just running around picking up stuff and then when you encounter an enemy if you die it's back to loading screens again waiting for a new match. However, it is addictive once you play for a little while and get into it, might just stick with it a little while longer. Plus I love the ping system, that is just brilliant.

JJShadow

Oct 25, 2017
UK/Spain
Got placed before in a team with just another random (our third disconnected at the start of the game) and we managed to survive until the final circle... and we won! What a game, the final fight was a 2v3 situation and we managed to pull it off, my heart almost jumped out of my chest lol Gibraltar's ulti + Spitfire annihilated them

MayorSquirtle

May 17, 2018

Garlic

Oct 28, 2017

Caustic is a godsend in the final stretch to flush teams out of their strongholds. Just won a game with a good Caustic as a wingman.

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
Omg, I just ran half-way across the map to get a teammates banner and then as I was respawning them they left. Then my other guy goes down and he quits. Time to solo this.

Deleted member 2321

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
3 wins tonight. Still having fun. Starting to get really tired of all the post match crashes and/or connection problems on PS4.

WieDerrickWie

Jul 4, 2018
Does it seem like Wraith has the most going on compared to the other legends, maybe a bit too much? You get told when someone is aiming at you, you have an ability that lets you avoid damage and go partially invisible, and you get the ability to place down portals you and your teammates can travel between when in a pinch.
All three seem extremely useful pretty much all the time while the others have maybe one ability that is useful most of the time.

Sensei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I've been grinding the game and I have almost 60 kills as Pathfinder and he's by far my favorite character in Apex. Today I read a post about Pathfinder's background and it said he had circuits and therefore he was a robot. Please EA/Respawn, don't make him a robot character. He's already my main and I can't be playing as a microwave in this game. Thanks, and I hope you take my suggestion into consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.