Apex Legends |OT| You kill me, you're better. I kill you, I'm better.

Oct 25, 2017
After 6 games just won my first match with 21 squad kills. Fuck that felt good. One of the best battle royale squads I've ever had. They had to respawn me at the start of the match then revive me twice, but I came through and wiped a few squads and then got the match-winning kill. The Spitfire is a goddamn beast.

Fuck I'm hooked...this game plays amazingly well.

thats the reason i dont like Fortnite. theres too much distractions between farming and building. I just want to collect loot and get kills
Yeah I get that. I’m just bummed as I really like how smooth the game plays and I love Titanfall. I don’t think this game is bad but I’m very bad at it.

In some ways it feels like a fighting game. You’re either great or you ain’t.

Jan 3, 2019
After 6 games just won my first match with 21 squad kills. Fuck that felt good. One of the best battle royale squads I've ever had. They had to respawn me at the start of the match then revive me twice, but I came through and wiped a few squads and then got the match-winning kill. The Spitfire is a goddamn beast.

Fuck I'm hooked...this game plays amazingly well.
The beautiful thing is TF1/TF2 also felt this good to play as well.

Do you have a rtx card?

I tried everything internet suggested and the only thing that seemed to work for me is like downclock my 2080ti half the way , now I can play without crashing it seems.
Yeah, rtx cards seemed fucked for this game atm. Going back to the 417.71 driver helped me. However, today the game went black screen and my gpu fan went 100%. So, idk anymore.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, rtx cards seemed fucked for this game atm. Going back to the 417.71 driver helped me. However, today the game went black screen and my gpu fan went 100%. So, idk anymore.
Not just RTX.

I've a 1080 TI and I'm getting random crash to desktops. I tried a few things but it's still happening. It's really intermittent too, sometimes it'll happen a lot, other times it'll last a lot of games before it does it.

Oct 30, 2017
Oh man what a match I just had (won obv). I went in fucking hard, just rushed people any chance I had. I made a particularly smart play by using a balloon to get ontop of the metal tower in the desert area (middle of that shanty area), and there was a guy up there who had no idea, took him out, and then other people on the ground. That was just the start. I got lucky enough with my nades and ninja stars too. Man. And we had a guy leave after he was downed in the beginning. I wiped those guys and could've respawned him so easily. So many of my wingman and peacekeeper shots were on point, so satisfying. I personally took out the last 3-4 squads and revived my rando twice in the final match up.

10 kills, 14 squad kills got damn. I'm all jittery from the adrenaline.

Oct 26, 2017
Right now the biggest way to earn xp is through game time. I've had a few games today with a teammate who was AFKing just to earn xp.

Hopefully they make a tweak to the way xp is earned or add a way to detect and boot afk players or a way to report people.

Oct 27, 2017
oh my god pubbies are playing so boring tonight. dropping in the middle of nowhere, crouching on roofs looking around for minutes on end, sniping aimlessly at people 300m away. i cant whatsoever understand going into this game wanting to have some meaningless top 3 'win' in which you never actually fight another person

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I swear there should be an option to turn ping requests off or a timeout when people are dead. I mean 50+ seconds on the clock I will try and get you if I can, it’s not helping me spamming ping when your downed whilst I am looking for ammo, healing and trying to hear enemy footsteps in my ear all I can hear is PING PING PING.

Last edited:

Selina

Bosh'tet
Administrator
Oct 28, 2017
After using Banglore a tonne, I've switched over to Lifeline for a bit and I think she may be the one for me, always liked being support, I just seem to gel with her real well. Also just got my first win with her while being kill leader.

Oct 27, 2017
Here is the link to the Apex Discord server:

[Hidden content]
  • You have to reply to this post then refresh the page for the link to show up.
  • If you still can't get it to work, shoot me a PM, and I'll get you an invite.
Thnx for the link. Been doing well with random (think ive won 8-9 games, and actuator won 3 back to back last night) but it be nice not having to play the random lottery

Oct 28, 2017
I swear there should be an option to turn ping requests off or a timeout when people are downed. I mean 50+ seconds on the clock I will try and get you if I can, it’s not helping me spamming ping when your downed whilst I am looking for ammo, healing and trying to hear enemy footsteps in my ear all I can hear is PING PING PING.
If they're pinging the enemy then they're helping you by letting you know their locations...

Can make Zipline's for the group to get into and out of intense situations. Can also find the next circle before it appears.
Zipline, offensive supports are a thing. Like Pyke in LoL and Moira in Overwatch.
Zipline isn't that different from the portal Wraith can make and she's assault or whatever the bullets mean, and the survey seems more recon like Bloodhound. It's ultimately meaningless outside of getting an achievement/trophy for winning with each class, I just find it odd.

Oct 25, 2017
Zipline isn't that different from the portal Wraith can make and she's assault or whatever the bullets mean, and the survey seems more recon like Bloodhound. It's ultimately meaningless outside of getting an achievement/trophy for winning with each class, I just find it odd.
In general the class organization stuff is pretty pointless outside of Lifeline. I wouldn't read too much into it.