NiOh could come on Xbox One according to Koei Tecmo: "You just gotta show us you want it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 14, 2018

This is from a few days ago, but it just blow up on Spanish media. Whenever we see this "you gotta show us you want this!" it's because they're already working on something, so chances are there's already a port in the works.

Oct 27, 2017
I will never understand why some japanese pubs need to do this "Want something, beg for it" shit. You companies have highly-paid, and hopefully competent, consultants and managers ... if you see a potential ROI by porting game A to platform Y then just do it and don't stir up the internet.

Oct 27, 2017
I would never take something that a regional account posts as fact and didn't team ninja say last year to a media member that they should ask Sony if nioh 2 is exclusive ?

Oct 27, 2017
Milano - Italy
I would never take something that a regional account posts as fact
Exactly. You're likely looking at something written by a social media dude with zero visibility on the company's plans.

"anything is possible" is the social media lingo for "I don't know, but I'll let you have some hope."

I'm happy to see third party games on as many platforms as possible, but if anyone thinks this says anything relevant, I see a delusion there.

ZhugeEX

诸葛亮 - 卧龙
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
This tweet doesn't deserve a thread. It's hardly an official position of the company and just something the social media manager is saying to generate interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.