Drukair (Royal Bhutan Airlines) & Bhutan Airlines are the national carriers of Bhutan, and the only airlines that service Bhutan. Operating from Paro to eight cities in five countries. Both airlines operate late model Airbus A319 jet aircraft & Drukair also operates one ATR 42 twin turbo-prop aircraft for shorter haul and domestic routes.
OR CALL THE BHUTAN TRAVEL EXPERTS
AUS toll free 1300 367 875, James – 0412 416 111, Nicola – 0413 598 669
- Bangkok: twice daily.
- Delhi, Kathmandu & Kolkata: daily
- Dhaka, Bagdogra, Guwahati & Singapore: 2-3 services per week.
- Paro/Bumthang/Paro – 2-5 services per week (seasonal).
Please enquire for the following information:
- The most up to date flight schedule & airfare advice.
- For for infant & child airfares.
- Students airfares applicable to full time students, 24 years and under who hold proof of full-time student status ID from School, College or University.
Both airlines flight timings & schedules change frequently but rest assured when you book with the Bhutan travel experts, Bhutan & Beyond we will manage your flights closely and keep you right up to date with any changes as they occur.
Drukair & Bhutan Airlines operate in an alpine environment with a small fleet and, although rare, delays can occur due to weather or other operational requirements. We strongly advise visitors to Bhutan to factor in at least an 4-5 hour transit time before connecting to or from a Paro flight.
All Drukair & Bhutan Airlines schedules and other information are subject to change without notice. No responsibility can be assumed for delay cancellation or unavailability of flight or missed connections. It is essential you have a longer than usual connection time to/from both these airlines. Occasionally a service is cancelled for operational reasons. In such an instance any additional costs must be borne by the traveller and claimed via their travel insurance.