• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Rumor: Lady Gaga to appear on Cyberpunk 2077

Oct 25, 2017

Apparently Lady Gaga has joined forces with CD Projekt Red to work on their upcoming game, Cyberpunk 2077.

According to Actugaming.net Lady Gaga has recorded some motion-capture sessions in studio with the Polish game house in the past months, and may appear on the game as a regular character. What we know for sure is that the collaboration will be announced during the upcoming E3 2019.

https://www.actugaming.net/cyberpunk-2077-lady-gaga-apparition-e3-2019-197511/

The rumor about a collaboration between Lady Gaga and CPR started last September when the game house replied to an old tweet dated November 2012.

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2018
I can see her being a singer in some fancy cyber night club that gives you a quest. I approve of this.
Yea, I can see something like t his. She'll just be a futuristic version of herself, some type of performer, maybe similar to Diva Plavalangua from Fifth Element, a famed performer with maybe a small mission related to her. As well being involved in some of the soundtrack, seems neat.

Oct 25, 2017
Presumably she's going to be playing a "rockerboy" type character from the tabletop RPG. Their unique skill is Charismatic Leadership, letting them gather and incite crowds into action.

Oct 30, 2017
Bradley Cooper will sign on as the games new director and co-star. The new plot will follow the journey of 2 human lovers and their decision to upload their conciousness into androids so that their love can live on... narrated by Sam Elliot.