|Level of support||Good|
|Bootloader||Flash with |
|User LED(s)||PC13 (lights when PC13 is LOW)|
|Schematic||media:JC66 CoreBoard schemetic.png|
The name for these boards is a reference to the Matrix, and comes from this thread on the forum
The only marking on the board that seem to relate to its model number is "JC66 STM32F103C8 CoreBoard", however searching the web for this model number doesn't seem to find anything useful about it.
Its also doubtful whether this board is still manufactured, as it no longer seems to be available on AliEpress of eBay, but may still be available on TaoBao
It's one of the cheap STM32F103 boards that can be found from Chinese retailers. Currently its sibling, the Blue Pill is the one that you find most often on Chinese webshops.
No modifications needed
Bootloader needs to be flashed using USB to Serial or ST-Link (SWD) See Flashing the bootloader
Follow the normal Installation guide
Where to buy
Ebay or AliExpress etc
The name on the forum for these boards is a reference to the Matrix, and comes from this thread on the forum It's one of the cheap STM32F103 boards that can be found from Chinese retailers. It's currently very popular with retailers, it costs about 2$.
- ARM Cortex M3
- 64k Flash†
- 20k RAM
- Reset button
- LED on PIN PC13
- 32kHz Real time clock crystal
- Jump links on Boot0 and Boot1
- Micro USB connector for power and data
- ST-Link header on the top of the board.
- The micro-USB connector is not soldered to the board very well, and is easily broken. The best solution to this is to cover the connector in epoxy glue or hot glue.
- Analogue power and ground is connected directly to digital power and ground, which can cause additional noise on the ADC input.