Any chance of Morrowind, Oblivion and KOTOR on Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 9, 2017
User Warned: Port-begging
I recently got to playing KOTOR, Bard’s Tale and Morrowind on Iphone and Android but the touch controls are wonky and I wish it were on Switch. Any chance Bethesda and EA release the older WRPG’s on Switch. Especially the Mass Effect Series. Switch is the perfect portable WRPG machine.

Apr 21, 2018
I really doubt it, although stranger things have happened on Switch.

KOTOR would be amazing, but I think between Bioware, Lucasarts, and EA it's a lost cause.

Personally hoping for Fallout 3/NV remasters.

Oct 27, 2017
EA is blocking any Star Wars game to come to Switch. That's not something Nintendo would be happy about, I'm sure they have complained EA about this. I don't think they'd allow Switch to be the first Nintendo console without any Star Wars title, especially during these times when Star Wars is more popular than ever.

Apr 21, 2018
EA is blocking any Star Wars game to come to Switch. That's not something Nintendo would be happy about, I'm sure they have complained EA about this. I don't think they'd allow Switch to be the first Nintendo console without any Star Wars title, especially during these times when Star Wars is more popular than ever.

Did the WiiU have a Star Wars game?

Oct 25, 2017
Rogue Squadron collection would be dope. On all systems including Switch.

Oct 28, 2017
I don't quite understand why people want every game under the sun to be ported to switch. Just play it on one of the platforms that does have it available? I assume Switch isn't the only platform you own.

Oct 27, 2017
Anything is possible, but I wouldn’t expect any of those.

I don't quite understand why people want every game under the sun to be ported to switch. Just play it on one of the platforms that does have it available? I assume Switch isn't the only platform you own.
The convenience of the hardware has a lot to do with people wanting games on it

Status
Not open for further replies.