Lair of the Clockwork God Announcement Trailer (Ben There, Dan That! or Time Gentlemen, Please! Developer)

Oct 25, 2017
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

This dude made two of the funniest Point & Click games ever made. No, scratch that, two of the funniest games ever made

beyond hyped for this.

Oct 25, 2017
LAIR OF THE CLOCKWORK GOD is a new, standalone adventure starring Dan and Ben, heroes of hit point-and-click games “Ben There, Dan That!” and “Time Gentlemen, Please!”, which are somehow already definitely in your Steam library, even if you can’t quite remember how? If not, try one of these? You might be the first to find them ?NCM9-4K9N7-CGJG5 and ?VNYG-VF5R6-TCVPN where the ? are the initials of the protagonists' first names.
Nice.

Jan 24, 2019
...heroes of hit point-and-click games “Ben There, Dan That!” and “Time Gentlemen, Please!”, which are somehow already definitely in your Steam library, even if you can’t quite remember how?
I feel personally attacked.

The steam page is correct and is judging me.

Oct 25, 2017
It appears that there's one further BTDT key on the website that's not currently claimed (I already have the titles so it won't work for me). I suggest verifying if the game will work on your hardware.

Particularly the soundcard

Oct 27, 2017
The concept of mixing adventure and platforming gameplay looks interesting and it seems genuinely funny judging by the video. I enjoy both genres a lot so this looks like something i’d buy.

Oct 25, 2017
The concept of mixing adventure and platforming gameplay looks interesting and it seems genuinely funny judging by the video. I enjoy both genres a lot so this looks like something i’d buy.
Have you played their older pure point & click games? They're awesome.