9. Untraceable -
10. My Mind feat. Greg Nixce -
11. Chosen Few feat. Lord Jamar, Grand Puba -
12. On The Come Thru -
13. Who -
14. (Momentary Outro) -
15. The God Is Back 2 -
16. Why?

Producers: Scotty Blanco; Da Beatminerz; Diamond D; DJ Spinna; Ayatolla; J-Zone; DJ Pawl; Greg Nice; Marco Polo; Spencer Doran
Label: Riversidee Drive Records
Release Date: 9/29/2006

Few artists in hip-hop have been afforded the longevity that Sadat X has. Unmoved by an inevitable changing of the guard in Rap, the X-Man remains a beacon of true, un-facsimiled artistry. In so many words, he sits atop the lists of your favorite rapper’s favorite rapper. It’s like his time as a child confined to the other side of the street or his uncle’s car, watching Cold Crush or Kool Herc park jams, molded Sadat into the respected person & and wholly unique emcee he is today. Where so many of his peers have faded into obscurity, Sadat somehow continues to write innovative songs, deliver relevant contemporary commentary, and effortlessly staying tuned to trends of the day.
Having enjoyed an outstanding career in hip-hop, spanning nearly 3 decades as one of the genre’s most distinctive voices, his undeniable twang has commanded songs not just as 1/3rd of the fabled Brand Nubian on the positive on tracks like “Throw Tha Ball”, “Who”, “My Mind” (featuring Greg Nice) and the Brand Nubian group effort “Chosen Few”.
Black October features production from Da Beatminerz (Black Moon/Boot Camp Clik), Diamond D (DITC), DJ Spinna, Ayatollah, J-Zone, DJ Pawl (Hangar 18/Def Jux), Greg Nice (Nice & Smooth), Marco Polo, Spencer Doran (Female Fun) and others. With vocal collaborations from Lord Jamar & Grand Puba (Brand Nubian/Babygrande), Greg Nice (Nice & Smooth), & longtime Sadat-Harlem/affiliates Money Boss Players (who’ve appeared on all of Sadat’s solo full-length releases).
A warrior of hip-hop and the street life, Sadat X is an exceptional example of survival in 2006. He’s remained relevant, intelligent and in the face of adversity, challenge and personal crisis he’s stood strong and played through the hand’s he’s been dealt.

slyszal ktos?warte kupienia?

Powrót do góry

Post Re: Sadat X - Black Oktober
  Wysłano: 30 Wrz 2006 20:38

Ostatnio edytowano 26 Lut 2016 00:25 przez illstreetblues, łącznie edytowano 1 raz

Powrót do góry

Wysłano: 30 Wrz 2006 20:55
nie no bo lezy na dysku i nawet nie wiem czy sie za sluchanie zabrac

Powrót do góry

Wysłano: 30 Wrz 2006 21:37
miał swój czas na początku lat 90 w Brand Nubian - teraz to tylko kolejna legenda wydająca średniaki...

Powrót do góry

Wysłano: 1 Paź 2006 09:21
experience & education w mojej opinii to jedna z najlepszych plyt wydanych w ostatnim czasie, ma to czego brakuje wielu krazkom, czyli replay value

z kolei black october jest nieco slabsza plyta, ma lepsze i gorsze momenty, trudno tak oceniac po kilkunastu dniach, ale pierwsze wrazenie jest takie, ze pewnie pojdzie w odstawke na rzecz experience & education

Powrót do góry

Wysłano: 1 Paź 2006 18:50
Brand Nubian, heh........

Powrót do góry numer gg
admin

Wysłano: 1 Paź 2006 19:51
Patriotyczna Kampania Den napisał(a):
experience & education w mojej opinii to jedna z najlepszych plyt wydanych w ostatnim czasie, ma to czego brakuje wielu krazkom, czyli replay value
dla mnie nie najlepsza, ale bardzo solidna, tak więc mówienie o Sadacie jako o legendzie wydającej średniaki jest nad wyrost.

tej płyty jeszcze nie ukradłem, ale widząc listę producentów, chciało by się przesłuchać:)
pozdro

Powrót do góry profil na discogs WWW

Wysłano: 2 Paź 2006 23:37
najlepszy przykład ,przynajmniej najbardziej poważany, na to że nie rapowanie każdego wersu jest świetnym sposobem na przekazanie dobrego wersu lub historii.

Powrót do góry

Wysłano: 3 Paź 2006 13:51
Właśnie słucham. Zapowiada się przyzwoicie, ma ktoś listę produkcji? Kto który bit produkował?

Powrót do góry numer gg
 [ Posty: 9 ]