Ostatnia wizyta: Mniej niż minutę temu
Teraz jest 24 Kwi 2019 00:41

[ Posty: 9 ] 
Achozen (RZA, Shavo Odadijan [System Of A Down], Beretta 9 [Killarmy], William Burke) 
Autor Wiadomość

Post Achozen (RZA, Shavo Odadijan [System Of A Down], Beretta 9 [
  Wysłano: 24 Sty 2009 22:03
System of a Down bassist Shavo Odadijan and Wu Tang leader the RZA are close to completing the debut release of their embryonic supergroup Achozen.

The new band will consist of Odadijan, RZA, Beretta 9 of Killarmy, and new artist Reverend William Burke.

In recording sessions, the group has relied heavily on live instrumentation to craft their sound.

"We have a product that I can go and see if I want to do this independently or if I want to go through major distribution," Odadijan explained to the Artisan News Service. "I'm not exactly sure if people are going to get the concept. It's a Hip-Hop concept record and right now. I don't know if the radio is ready for it. But I really am not releasing this, you know me and RZA just said it in a lot of interviews we want to help people with this. We just want to exercise brains, we really want to help kids think. It's a very positive record. It's a positive outlook on life instead of the usual negative."

"This isn't a commercial Hip-Hop record, you know what I mean? It's got stories and it's an adventure. It's a musical experience," Odadijan stated. "I don't expect everyone to hear it and go 'Oh, I get it.' No, no, no. Each song is different on another tip. We recorded it in a room, without a vocal booth. I mean this is such a from the heart record."

So far, Achozen has completed guest spots with the GZA, Red Hot Chili Pepper guitarist John Frusciante, and former Machine Head guitarist Logan Madar, who will also handle the LP's mixing.

At press time, RZA and Odadijan are looking to finish the album by the end of January.

allhiphop.com

może być ciekawie, tym bardziej, że chłopaki zapowiadają, że nie będzie to połączenie rocka z hip hopem.

Powrót do góry

Post Re: Achozen (RZA, Shavo Odadijan [System Of A Down], Beretta 9 [Killarmy], William Burke)
  Wysłano: 25 Sty 2009 01:48
tym kawalkiem sie jaram od jakiegos czasu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VHBmxs3Bgw

Powrót do góry numer gg

Post Re: Achozen (RZA, Shavo Odadijan [System Of A Down], Beretta 9 [Killarmy], William Burke)
  Wysłano: 1 Sie 2009 18:51
wie ktos co sie z tym dzieje? mialo byc w styczniu, ostatnio cos slyszalem o wrzesniu ale chuj wie..

Powrót do góry numer gg

Wysłano: 1 Sie 2009 19:05
Tylko po co ten brudas z tego zespolu szatańskiego?

Powrót do góry

Wysłano: 1 Sie 2009 19:56
Bardzo dobrze, że jest kto wie może to być niespodzianka cicha aaaaaj żeby wyszedł ten projekt.

Powrót do góry numer gg

Wysłano: 1 Sie 2009 20:57
skład projektu mega

Powrót do góry numer gg WWW

Wysłano: 23 Kwi 2010 14:31
http://ursession.com/urCONTENT/view?id=56404

"nowy" kawałek

na albumie "The Curse of a Virgin" Killah Priest'a ukazał się kawałek "Immaculate", gdzie gościnnie pojawia się Achozen; numer pochodzi z filmu Babylon A.D.

Powrót do góry

Wysłano: 2 Paź 2010 16:56
Cytuj:
Sorry for the delay of The Achozen record everyone. We have fallen prey to an industry with no balls and empty promises. The album has been ready for almost a full year and is ready to be released. Please bear with us as we bear with them.
Thanks,
sHaVo

z facebooka Shavo

czeka na to ktoś w ogóle jeszcze?

Powrót do góry

Wysłano: 2 Paź 2010 17:41
Jak usłyszałem Deuces w Babilon A.D w kinie, to wyszedłem i stanąłem obok siebie. Czekam na to w chuj.

Powrót do góry numer gg
 [ Posty: 9 ]