• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

Are you satisfied with... (full Game of Thrones spoilers)

Were you happy with how the story of the White Walkers and the Night King ended?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oct 25, 2017
I'll say yes, but with a caveat. For this show that we have, i'm pretty ok with it. I have long stopped expecting good writing or any sort of consistency, and have been enjoying the spectacle and the feels. In that regard, the whole episode and also the ending delivered in spades.

Now, if the show had kept the same quality and world/character consistency from the earlier seasons and this happened, that would be a no.

As it is, i don't think Ninja Arya was out of left field at all.

Oct 25, 2017
So-Cal
I'm not going to fight anyone salty about the show as an adaption. I've been there; there's a good chance anyone who's consumed stuff that's been adapted has. It seems like the books have a much smarter story going on and one day I will read them myself to find out.

I think the episode is terrific in terms of spectacle and pace is sensational and that the music from Ramin Djawadi and co. is absolutely breathtaking. My satisfaction with the show depends on what happens next.

Last edited: