• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

Game of Thrones S8 |OT2| Please do not post spoilers here - assume all episodes have been leaked - spoiler tag all future episode speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 4, 2018
I think people angry that others are saying mad queen dont seem to realise that people dont necessarely think she is or isnt "mad queen", just that the show / writers clearly wants her to be "mad queen" and this is how they do / show it.

Blame the hac...I mean writers.
Yeah this. The plot point is fine, it's the execution that isn't landing, at all. What a disappointment.

She has not lost it .
She just not willing to get fuck over any more.
The girl has lost most of here men , 2 dragons and a best friend since she get there and nothing to show for it other than stupid people .
She is threatening her most loyal advisors, burning people alive, and willing to kill thousands of innocent people.

She has lost it in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.