• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

ResetEra Mafia |OT5| Don't Mind My Breadcrumbs

Oct 25, 2017
Everyone says you should give presence for someones birthday so here you are Bear.

Pronoun: He/Him
Timezone: GMT+12
Game: Love Boat 3

Happy Birthday!

After missing the first two i suppose i better see what all the fuss has been about.

Kitsunelaine

My favorite cake is pie
Oct 25, 2017
Everyone says you should give presence for someones birthday so here you are Bear.

Pronoun: He/Him
Timezone: GMT+12

Happy Birthday!

After missing the first two i suppose i better see what all the fuss has been about.
we're gonna be paired together and i'm gonna say "strike" again

Oct 27, 2017
Essex, UK
Hey ho, folks and happy birthday, Grizzly! Sorry I missed out on the last season - things have been a bit busy at work, so I didn't think I'd be able to squeeze a game in, but I'd like to play again sometime. I might join in for some spectating to get myself back in the groove, then I'll see what I can fit in from there - I may be in for a role change that might give me a bit more time in the day, but that's in the air for the moment. For now, though, best of luck to everyone boarding the love boat!

Oct 25, 2017
Any clue how many players we're up to so far?
Still quite a few slots left plus we need some people for the replacement list ultimately. Love Boat 2 is still one of my all time favorite games I’ve played in (despite the ending - damn you Sorian). I’m not sure there’s a game I would recommend higher than the follow-up.

OP
OP
Pedro
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry I missed out on the last season - things have been a bit busy at work, so I didn't think I'd be able to squeeze a game in, but I'd like to play again sometime. I might join in for some spectating to get myself back in the groove, then I'll see what I can fit in from there - I may be in for a role change that might give me a bit more time in the day, but that's in the air for the moment. For now, though, best of luck to everyone boarding the love boat!
Thanks for the wishes, Alexem. Hope to see you in the spec, and that you'll get that promotion you want!

Oct 25, 2017
Pronoun: They/them
Time zone: UTC-4
Preferred nickname: Reki is fine.

If possible I'd like to ask for a mentor. Although it may be overkill considering the partner chat? Anyways, thanks in advance!

Oct 25, 2017
If possible I'd like to ask for a mentor. Although it may be overkill considering the partner chat? Anyways, thanks in advance!
Nah, not overkill. Just because you have a chat with someone doesn't mean you'll get the same kind of help/use out of them as you would a personal mentor :)

The Bear

of Love
Oct 25, 2017
Thank you for all the bearday wishes! I've been out to mingle this weekend so it has been busy for me :).

Looking forward to running the next bout of love đŸ˜˜