Death Stranding Collectors Edition Announced (includes baby pod)

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
Actually can I get a steelbook and ludens keyring edition? I don't want that baby pod or the cargo case.

JayWood2010

Oct 27, 2017
I love Kojima, but not sure I want the Baby pod lol Ill prob just stick to buying it digitally, and then buy the pod second hand in the future if I change my mind. These mass made figures tend to drop in price after a while.

BAN PUNCHER

Oct 26, 2017
Now if you want me to finally buy a PS4 Pro, Sony, this is when you reveal a Death Stranding LE PS4 Pro console so it can sit alongside my MGSV LE PS4 console,

AlexFlame116

Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I'll probably order it from GameStop too just in case it never hits Amazon. I need that steelbook and baby. The Nendoroid too if it's an actual Nendoroid and not a mini version of it.

MELLO

Oct 25, 2017
Yall better not buy that damn baby

You can get a baby doll at the dollar general bigger that, 2 for $5

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
does anyone know how to check when GCU ends on the bestbuy site? Also, if I buy in now with the GCU price, when it ships if I no longer have it will they charge the extra?\

Edit: NVM I'm locked in till april of next year fuck yeah.

J-Skee

Oct 25, 2017
I can't bring myself to do it. Unless that cargo briefcase is super practical, I'm just rolling with the steelbook edition. I really want that Ludens keychain, though.

toythatkills

Oct 26, 2017
London, UK
Why what?

Why do I want it? Because the game looks amazing and I want this to collect.

Why do I need a price? Because money doesn't grow on trees.
Why do you want it, I meant. Just seems a lot of money to blindly spend on something that you don't know the quality of in a series no one has any attachment to, so I wondered if there was some part of the CE that you looked at and went "wow, I'd pay £170 for that" or whether there was some other reason!

Aries Zeigald

Oct 27, 2017
Is the Steelbook available as a seperate SKU? I want the Steelbook but I don't want the baby pod.

Edit: saw above post about standalone steelbook. nice

GavinUK86

Oct 25, 2017
Why do you want it, I meant. Just seems a lot of money to blindly spend on something that you don't know the quality of in a series no one has any attachment to, so I wondered if there was some part of the CE that you looked at and went "wow, I'd pay £170 for that" or whether there was some other reason!
Just collecting purposes really. I'm excited about the game so I want stuff from it. But, if it's going to be 200 quid, I'm out lol.

Nemesis_

Oct 27, 2017
Just for reference in Australia..... What other CEs have been priced at $200? Just so I have an idea on conversion.