League of Legends |OT| What's Old is New Again

zkylon

Oct 25, 2017
you can use the extra fragments to get free mastery level 6 and 7 rank ups (provided you already got the S scores), but yeah that's about it

shards are just money bags

ChrisD

Oct 25, 2017
My two Project Orbs have given me Azir and Kindred. I like Kindred, but I suck at Jungle. Same with (the concept of, never played him) Azir and Mid. May grab the final one today, as every mission involves Overcharge at this point.

They're worth a good amount of BE, but I decided I'm not going to disenchant any of my Champs unless they're doubles. That way if I ever feel like playing someone new I can browse through and see if a new Perm sounds fun.

Klois

Oct 28, 2017
apdo was boosting, jensen was ddosing ppl

the only difference is Riot Korea handling his punishment

zkylon

Oct 25, 2017
i wonder if aphro will continue playing

i get the impression he's been looking to retire for a bit

Klois

Oct 28, 2017
most likely joining 100 thieves. everybody has hinted that he's still staying competitive and 100 thieves is the only na lcs team with an open supp slot

zkylon

Oct 25, 2017
i'm surprised zoe has that cdr refund mechanic on her e. i could see her do just fine without it

also yeah, there's something off with her damage in that it feels like support zoe can oneshot you just as much as midlane zoe. haven't seen many support zoes yet tho, so can't say if it was just that one game

Deleted member 1041

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i'm surprised zoe has that cdr refund mechanic on her e. i could see her do just fine without it

also yeah, there's something off with her damage in that it feels like support zoe can oneshot you just as much as midlane zoe. haven't seen many support zoes yet tho, so can't say if it was just that one game
You know how rito is with skill shot skills

because they're skill shots it's ok for them to be overloaded with power

dimb

Oct 25, 2017

hmmmmmmmmmm

Euler

Oct 27, 2017
Oneshot in league essentially always means one rotation of spells, unlike other games. It's been like that for 6+ years.

zkylon

Oct 25, 2017
with zoe it just looks way more painful cos her q dmg gets amped by her e and extended with her ult, but it's not like nidalee spears that it's just one spell taking 3/4 of ur hp, it's a full rotation

i've been playing her non stop so haven't had much experience playing against but the #1 problem i seem to notice right now is the e is just hard to see sometimes

Nov 13, 2017
If I see another Jhin with Fleet Footwork or Foot Fleetwork or whatever it's called, I'm going to scream. I've had a Jhin that cried when the enemy Vayne chunked him down to quarter health.

Jhin: "What the fuck, why does she do so much damage?"

I don't know, maybe because she actually taken a damage keystone called Press the Attack and what you have is a shitty heal, a shitty movement speed buff that does little for the laning phase.

Be a winner and take fucking Arcane Comet or something. Hell, take Press the Attack.

dimb

Oct 25, 2017
Taking Press the Attack on a champion that can't utilize it isn't really going to help....the appeal of Fleet Footwork on Jhin would be the heal and movespeed helping your harass pattern. Any extended trade Jhin takes with Vayne is going to be rough for him with or without masteries accounted for.

Nov 13, 2017
Taking Press the Attack on a champion that can't utilize it isn't really going to help....the appeal of Fleet Footwork on Jhin would be the heal and movespeed helping your harass pattern.
Arcane Comet is about the best mastery for Jhin atm, which plays him more into the lane bully role and should win his lane outright against a Vayne when paired up with an aggressive/pokey support.

Any extended trade Jhin takes with Vayne is going to be rough for him with or without masteries accounted for.
Honestly, he shouldn't be at a position where Vayne can take extended trades with him. Either he mispositions badly in these trades or the support is not doing a effective job of facilitating pressure.

I'll take full responsibility when I know I'm not pressuring and yesterday of me playing support, I noticed I was making a lot of mistakes (granted, being on tilt when the adc doesn't play out the lane as I expect them to), so I decided to pack it in and play top for the time being so I'm responsible for my own lane.

Nov 13, 2017
What can you tell me about udir? I unlock it but i dont know much of him
Pretty much a feast or famine champion. Watch Trick2G, he constantly plays with Udyr and is the most notable person, so you can get a good idea of him (granted you may need to mute him), but otherwise, best build seem to be Tiger Stance and works well with Press the Attack or Aftershock.

Kenai

Oct 26, 2017

There's a few champs like that who are already regulars botlane tbh. Zoe is up there in dmg if you aren't expecting it but it's nothing I haven't seen from Brand or Zyra. And her level 6 is less oppressive than most.

I will say tho that with the right adc she can punish someone out of position almost as badly as Blitzcrank. Same caveat as minions blocking most of that danger though.

zkylon

Oct 25, 2017
There's a few champs like that who are already regulars botlane tbh. Zoe is up there in dmg if you aren't expecting it but it's nothing I haven't seen from Brand or Zyra. And her level 6 is less oppressive than most.

I will say tho that with the right adc she can punish someone out of position almost as badly as Blitzcrank. Same caveat as minions blocking most of that danger though.
yeah for sure

i think the thing about zoe is that the way she deals damage can be really tilting because of how you see one tiny spell go in your direction and suddenly you're dead (vs say brand or velkoz who you can see dump all their ammo on you)

Kangi

Oct 25, 2017
Elmore
So C9 went from Impact to Licorice and Contractz to Sven? Did they forget there was an offseason for a little bit there?

Also if Hai takes another group of mediocre players into playoffs then somebody needs to stop that man.

zkylon

Oct 25, 2017
impact back on skt would've been so hype

instead he went to liquid which is like the polar opposite of skt and couldn't be lamer

edit: also nice

i sort of wish this message had like an image of a like master yi giving you a thumbs up or something, when i read instant feedback report my immediate reaction was being scared i was banned

Last edited:

zkylon

Oct 25, 2017
yeah marin on skt would be hype too

and everything is lame about liquid, cmon

only thing that team has going for them is money and a cool logo and it seems like the bigger they get the worse they play

ChrisD

Oct 25, 2017
edit: also nice

i sort of wish this message had like an image of a like master yi giving you a thumbs up or something, when i read instant feedback report my immediate reaction was being scared i was banned
I never get these, and it bugs the ever-living * out of me because I'm reporting people calling others retards with down syndrome that need to kill themselves. (Dude said that I was just mad when I called him out on it, and that it's just because he's not PC, like whaa???????)

I don't blame Riot, as there's a load of reports at any given time I'm sure. But I can still wish for more quick responses to the toxicity that plagues this (though it's not the only.....) game.

zkylon

Oct 25, 2017
can you decay right now?

i got a warning today but i'm pretty sure you shouldn't be able to decay during preseason?

I never get these, and it bugs the ever-living * out of me because I'm reporting people calling others retards with down syndrome that need to kill themselves. (Dude said that I was just mad when I called him out on it, and that it's just because he's not PC, like whaa???????)

I don't blame Riot, as there's a load of reports at any given time I'm sure. But I can still wish for more quick responses to the toxicity that plagues this (though it's not the only.....) game.
i very rarely get those notifications cos apparently they only send them to the last person that reported the person who was banned

i think there's a delicate balance between showing too little like now and showing too much to the point people start getting mad if they report someone and don't immediately get the feedback that that person has been banned (specially since rito is kind of generous with warnings and minor bans and such)

they really should hand a few more tho, it does help feel like your reports are worth something

So, I've completed all missions for Project Hunter whatever. Not sure what to spend it all on though...orbs?
well orbs are if you don't care what kind of skins you get, the project shard is for project skins only (tho only the old ones, no vayne)

i personally went for the icon+a key fragment cos i have too many skins already and idk, the icon feels like a trophy for all the work of doing the missions

but if i were someone else, maybe do the two skin orbs? those have high chance of dropping gemstones and shit

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
I have no idea if Zoe is good or not, I'll leave that to smarter people than I.

But she is really, really unfun to play against. That I do know.

zkylon

Oct 25, 2017
I have no idea if Zoe is good or not, I'll leave that to smarter people than I.

But she is really, really unfun to play against. That I do know.
idk, there's some frustrating things about her but having played her like non stop since release i find there's a lot of ways you can play around her or punish her

for starters think a lot about your minions, always stay behind them to avoid her e and her q. if she does land the sleep you can still make it in time to hide behind minions for them to block the q

if there are no minions around you're kind of screwed, but i guess you really need cleanse/qss against her

and just treat her like you would treat fiddlesticks or something (or idk, lux), always check the side walls to make sure she's not attacking from a side

also use her ult against her, you can pretty easily shoot cc back to her original position and she's pretty screwed

i agree she's frustrating but there's things you can do for sure

Stone Ocean

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like a lot of the issues with Zoe are just knowing how to play against her and that beyond that she's pretty mediocre.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Doesn't help that Twisted Treeline lanes are tiny and you can gank globally with Zoe from bottom lane to top in less than 2 seconds.

inb4 lol tt

ChrisD

Oct 25, 2017
Just won a game full of blamegame (well, three of five people). First time that's happened since I came back to the game two weeks ago. Top Fiora went 0/7 against Mordekaiser (not sure what the matchup there is), blamed all her deaths on jungle. Which, hey, if a Jungle ganks for you a time or two and it goes south, it may not all be your fault. But dying that many times says it ain't just them. Jungle made it no better though and said she was just an f'ing noob. She retorted with the same. Middle stoked the flames of both, insulting the two of them. I muted all but my Cait at around Minute 9. Unmuted at 20~ because I was missing some communication between Mid, and they were STILL going at it. Nonetheless, game finished and we won. We destroyed Bottom Lane and Middle did pretty well, so once we actually moved as a team (of four, Zac/Fio wouldn't be in teamfights if the other was present) and removed Mord everything was smooth sailing.

Wondering when the nerfs to Klepto Sona will hit now that I've re-accustomed. That's what I've been running as I'd heard from my brother that it's stupid good. And hey, I have no problem using a crutch so to speak to get back in. But it finally all clicked again the other night, and I feel like an oppressive lane god in my wonderful home of Silver IV where I dropped to in my twenty~ losses of the first week, lol.

Scratches

Oct 25, 2017

VARUS: THE ARROW OF RETRIBUTION (New Biography) - HEARTLIGHT (Comic) - DARK KIN (Short Story)

They are going to update his their VO too... Soon™
We agree. We're currently in talks about when and how we can do it. This new narrative is making his VO update much more of a priority (MF is in the same boat), but we've promised other updates for other champs (not just VO, but visual and gameplay), so we owe players some other things first. We do want to get to it eventually.