Most positive or good feel gaming moment of 2019 so far?

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
What immediately jumped to mind was the Banjo reveal for Smash.

I don't even have a huge amount of love for the original games (though I did quite enjoy Nuts and Bolts), but it was nice to see so many people so happy about that reveal.

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Playing my younger brother in Smash Bros Ultimate and getting my ass kicked.

Visiting my first fighting game tourney in a year to play Mortal Kombat 11.

FiveSide

Oct 25, 2017
When I walked into Gamestop at the 9pm release for Kingdom Hearts III and I was talking to other guys waiting for the game to start getting handed out. 14 years since KHII...that's a long time. We're still alive, we made it. It was a lot of positive vibes.

Granted yea it's just Kingdom Hearts and it's not like there haven't been many other KH games in the interim, but just the experience of being around a bunch of people and reminiscing together about surviving for the better part of two decades, getting by and now lining up to get the numbered sequel to a game that came out when we were literally children, was very touching.

Cronogear

Oct 27, 2017
Nintendo and Microsoft working together to bring Banjo to Smash is definitely it for me.

Bloodstained being a high profile Kickstarter game that actually delivered is another one.

Flevance

Oct 28, 2017
Beating the dark world of Cotton Alley in SMB without dying and earn that shining platinum.. it was stressful yet so satisfying

Tobe

Oct 25, 2017
playing dmc5 and just getting royal guard down, the SSS, that game was a blast

Last edited:

BeaconofTruth

Dec 30, 2017
Devil May Cry 5 emphatically coming back and being the best action game we have had in a decade. It’s so fucking good, I will never grow tired of what cool tech, combo people find in the game.

Shiba

Oct 25, 2017
Playing through DMC5 as Dante and going through bloody palace just messing around as him and Nero.

PvP and release date announced for Daemon X Machina.

Jobbs

Oct 25, 2017
Playing Resident Evil 2 Remake for the first time without any question. Just the perfect game, at once a wonderful trip down nostalgia lane and an incredible AAA experience

Roytheone

Oct 25, 2017
Something about the story of the precursor race in the outer wilds really hit me stuff like
loved ones getting separated during a crash, but then later on not just getting reunited but build a civilisation and thrive.
The way the game can make you care about characters just through text is sublime.

Turin

Oct 27, 2017
Seeing a surprisingly positive response and general good vibes about VIIr. I'd believed there'd always be a tone of frustrated shit flinging no matter what. So far, it's been okay.

Xadra

Oct 26, 2018
  • Playing Rimworld. Because it kind of rediscovered a genre of game I never though of playing.
  • Nintendo and Microsoft collaboration.
  • The announcement of Gods & Monsters. It's one of the first big Breath of the Wild inspirations that appears. And because BOTW is an incredible game, I think this announcement is more relevant than initially appears.