Return to Stormfront White Pride World Wide Main Page Stormfront Radio with Don Black and friends.
Go Back   Stormfront > >
fdonate
Donate Radio Chat Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Lounge Vent or ChitChat. Keep the less serious posts here.

Listen live to Stormfront Radio with Don Black & Friends
Followed by Dr. David Duke.
Weekdays 10:00-11:00am ET | Archives

New channel for Stormfront Action Radio at 9:00am.

Old 08-07-2010, 08:20 PM   #1
pdi4545
Forum Member

pdi4545 has a spectacular aura aboutpdi4545 has a spectacular aura about
Default Can we conquer our nation?

I have been thinking lately about the formation of a white nation and the when, where, how etc. so ill give a few of my opinions on the situations and was just curious as to what others thought our options were. Most all of us have come to the conclusion we will be forced to fight for a homeland so why not pick and choose where it will be easiest for us which I will get to last.

I am an American and would like to see a white United States but I don't think it is possible. There are to many non whites and the situation is completely stacked against us here. If we try to break off our own piece here in America like the NW we will be facing the full force of the US government. The US government is the last government we want to be fighting IMO. They have hundreds of millions of nonwhites and whites as their disposal along with the most powerful military. We will also be fighting them right at home which will be a whole lot cheaper for them than waging a war on the backside of the world. Minus a economic collapse or a balkanization of North America bringing about the federal governments demise we have no chance here. This SHTF scenario may or may not ever come, if it does that will be our only chance.

As for Europe I am not as sure about the situation there. They are nearly as dominated by our enemies as we in the US are but they don't yet have as many nonwhites at least in some of the nations. Many of the smaller eastern European nations still have massive white majorities but are to small to ensure our races existence. The larger powers such as Germany, France and England are being decimated by immigration and marxist claptrap. If any Europeans would give there opinions on Europe it would be nice since you would probably have a more informed opinion. All in all I don't think the Europeans situation is much different than us Americans. Minus a SHTF scenario there isnt much of a chance. Our enemies dominate the establishment top to bottom.

Here is a situation I came up with and kind of already mentioned. It may be quite off the wall but I think it would be one of our easiest routes to securing a nation for our people but it may not even be feasible in others minds. Why try to take on a government like the US or the EU? I am sure everyone is aware how easy it is to topple governments in Africa so why do we not try there. We could conquer Namibia for example. It sits on South Africa north western border. Nearly all of SA white population lives in western SA which we could annex into the new nation. Namibia only has a population of two million (a hundred thousand whites) in an area over 25% larger than Idaho, Oregon and Washington combined. According to Wikipedia Namibia only has a Defense force of 7500 men. There is six million whites in SA which would contain many sympathizers we could use to build the new nation. I'm sure we would have many white immigrants from around the globe looking for new opportunities. We would only really need to worry about international intervention. I wouldn't want to abandon Europe or any other white nations though for good though we shall return in the future. Like I said off the wall but IMO it would be easier than taking on the US government.
pdi4545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 10:22 AM   #2
Here There Be Monsters
Forum Member

Here There Be Monsters will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Can we conquer our nation?

Go to the following link:
nw-pdfs.tk

Click the link on the right that says "Vital Reading"

Read either "The Brigade" or "A Distant Thunder". You won't be disappointed.
Here There Be Monsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 08:39 PM   #3
paval
Forum Member

paval will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Here There Be Monsters View Post
Go to the following link:
nw-pdfs.tk

Read either "The Brigade" or "A Distant Thunder". You won't be disappointed.
Thank you so much for that link. They have every book that I've been wanting to read, there's about 2 dozen i downloaded, half of them I was about to purchase, thanks a million.
paval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 09:01 PM   #4
Eyebone
Forum Member

Eyebone will become famous soon enough

pdi4545, I would never want to stand toe to toe with my racial brothers in the American armed services.

We have had too many "brother wars".

But "hypothetically", if you had one hundred "invisible men", that were also throughly crazie, a group like that could destroy infrastructure to the point where "government" was no longer possible.

TPTB are only interested in money and power, so hit them where it hurts.

No electronic money transfers, no communications, food delivery ect.

If their lives were made totally miserable they might "sue" for peace.
Eyebone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 09:09 PM   #5
Defendu
Account Inactive

Defendu is a splendid one to beholdDefendu is a splendid one to beholdDefendu is a splendid one to beholdDefendu is a splendid one to beholdDefendu is a splendid one to beholdDefendu is a splendid one to beholdDefendu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Lets see:

Harold Covington novels. When I think sane, honest and feasible scenarios, I don't think Harold Covington.
All the overthrow the government novels I've read are ridiculous, in part because they leave out the part of the story where the revolutionaries get battered down by at least 100 other nations because America has nukes.

White Resistance Manual. Inaccurate crapbook. The site will probably get taken down because it advocates crime.

Ethnic Cleansing Operations. I have it in my shared files, but frankly, it reads more like a comedic political commentary than a feasible plan.

The "Revolutionary Warfare" section has a better selection.
Defendu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 01:26 AM   #6
pdi4545
Forum Member

pdi4545 has a spectacular aura aboutpdi4545 has a spectacular aura about

A three part video on Namibia. It is a amazing country regarding the landscapes and wildlife. It is huge and resource rich. For the most part it is quite modern (at least the whites) with a major white commercial class and a very weak government that is also pursuing Zimbabwe type land reforms. No doubt there would be abundant support from the Whites in Namibia, neighboring SA, Rhodesia etc... Maybe even the infamous SA private military contractors. There is an awful lot of White Africans wanting another shot at the communist ANC, SWAPO insurgents from the previous wars in these countries.
pdi4545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 10:39 AM   #7
Scottish
Forum Member

Scottish has much to be proud ofScottish has much to be proud ofScottish has much to be proud ofScottish has much to be proud ofScottish has much to be proud ofScottish has much to be proud ofScottish has much to be proud ofScottish has much to be proud ofScottish has much to be proud of

Our nation needs to be “liberated” and as a people we need to “re-establish” ourselves as the rightful owners of this land.
We also need to evict the invaders and blood suckers and usurpers from our land.
I know this is a small point but I think it helps to use language that shows our view point.
Scottish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 03:52 AM   #8
Here There Be Monsters
Forum Member

Here There Be Monsters will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defendu View Post
Lets see:

Harold Covington novels. When I think sane, honest and feasible scenarios, I don't think Harold Covington.
I hear people bitching about HC all the time and I don't understand why. Apparently he called some so called white nationalist "leaders" some bad names in the past. Well, he was probably right on the money. None of those past leaders did a ****ing thing worth remembering. They're more or less retarded imo.

Quote:
All the overthrow the government novels I've read are ridiculous, in part because they leave out the part of the story where the revolutionaries get battered down by at least 100 other nations because America has nukes.
It's not about overthrowing the government. It's about an IRA styled organization that forces the government to give up land in the pacific northwest. Read it before you review it.

Quote:
White Resistance Manual. Inaccurate crapbook. The site will probably get taken down because it advocates crime.

Ethnic Cleansing Operations. I have it in my shared files, but frankly, it reads more like a comedic political commentary than a feasible plan.

The "Revolutionary Warfare" section has a better selection.
It's all crap if you're not going to use it.
Here There Be Monsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 04:13 AM   #9
Defendu
Account Inactive

Defendu is a splendid one to beholdDefendu is a splendid one to beholdDefendu is a splendid one to beholdDefendu is a splendid one to beholdDefendu is a splendid one to beholdDefendu is a splendid one to beholdDefendu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I hear people bitching about HC all the time and I don't understand why. Apparently he called some so called white nationalist "leaders" some bad names in the past. Well, he was probably right on the money. None of those past leaders did a ****ing thing worth remembering. They're more or less retarded imo.
I'm seeing Covington promoted a lot here all the sudden. I wonder why.

Quote:
It's not about overthrowing the government. It's about an IRA styled organization that forces the government to give up land in the pacific northwest. Read it before you review it.
What I wrote was a general statement applying to all such books.

Quote:
It's all crap if you're not going to use it.
It's also crap if you do use it and your hand gets blown off by a bad blasting cap.

EDIT:
Quote:
I hear people bitching about HC all the time and I don't understand why. Apparently he attacked any real leaders whose names were not Harold Covington in the past when not making Yahoo sockpuppets.
Fixed.

Last edited by Defendu; 08-14-2010 at 04:48 AM.
Defendu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 04:57 AM   #10
Steven the Viking
Account Inactive

Steven the Viking is just really niceSteven the Viking is just really niceSteven the Viking is just really niceSteven the Viking is just really nice

Hell yes we can take back this nation.Remember in 2008-2009 when gas got up to $4/gal?When everyone basically sat the F**K down you saw gas drop a dollar a gallon.
Its time we remember how to buck.We don't have to burn $h!t down or blow $h!t up,we just have to say NO and mean it.And STAND BY IT.Its not about belligerence or hyperaggression,its about assertiveness.We have systems in place all over the world that WE created.End White Flight now.
Its time to say,"This is my $h!t and if you want it,knuckle up."
Now I realize we aren't all UFC fighters out here and thats where PLE should come in...give the hyperaggressives among us an outlet. Neighborhood watch,as it were.Answerable to an authority of our own we can police our own should it even be neccessary.
But the community's support of our Vanguard Patrols(catchy,ain't it?) would be critical in this.It wouldn't work...none of this will work,without the community's support.That's why you need to know your neighbors.
Block parties are great for this.You get EVERYBODY out and mingling and you begin to establish your community network.Seeing how near AND how far your kind is will galvanize some who would otherwise perhaps remain on the fence.
Some may disagree with this part the most,but,the militant angle should only be presented by a trained Organizer/Marketing professional.The reality is most individuals in society presently have a nonconfrontational demeanor.To present them with frontline imagery in a clumsy,inept manner is to cull potential community members,doing the enemy's job for them.Once again,leave the frontlines for the hyperaggressives,the ones who WANT to be there.
I'm not trying to write a book tonight so I'll leave off there.Take Pride,all. In Solidarity,Steven
Steven the Viking is offline   Reply With Quote